GUJCET Answer key is here. Get GUJCET 2018 Key for free. Download GUJCET Key Paper for free. Obtain GUJCET Key 2018 on this page. Refer GUJCET Official Key 2018 to estimate your score.
Latest Update: GUJ CET Provisional Answer Key Released – Download Now!!!!!
GUJCET Answer Key 2018
Candiadtes who take GUJCET 2018 exam can compute their marks in the GUJCET exam through the GUJCET Exam Key. The GUJCET 2018 Answer Key will be made available after finishing the GIJCET 2018 exam. The GUJCET 2018 Key paper is provided for all the codes. So, the candidates can check the marks scored by them in the GUJCET 2018 exam before the results are published. Follow the instructions provided on this page, to obtain the GUJCET key sheet. GUJCET Key 2018 contains the actual solutions to all the questions given in the GUJCET Question Paper.
GUJCET 2018 Exam Key – Overview
|GUJCET Answer Key Paper Solution Pdf|
|Name of the Authority conducting Exam||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board Education|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date of GUJCET 2108||March 2018|
|Starting Date of GUJCET 2018 Application Form||23rd March 2018|
|Last Date to receive GUJCET 2018 Application||7th April 2018|
|Availability of GUJCET Hall Ticket||April 2018|
|Exam Date of GUJCET 2018||23rd April 2018|
|Answer Key Release Date||May 2018|
|GUJCET Result Announcement Date||May/June 2018|
How to Download GUJCET 2108 Key
- Click on the Official site link.
- Check the corresponding code and download the GUJCET Answer key.
- Download GUJCET Key Sheet and take a print out of it.
- The file will be available in pdf format.
- Calculate your marks with the GUJCET Key 2018 provided on this page.
Calculation of Marks using GUJCET 2018 Key Paper
- Get GUJCET question paper and check the code of GUJCET Booklet code.
- Obtain the GUJCET 2018 Key Sheet.
- Compute your marks by matching the responses with the actual responses given in the GUJCET 2018 Key Pdf.
- If your answer is correct, then assign 1 mark to each question.
- Otherwise, Deduct 0.25 Marks for each incorrect response.
Marking Scheme for GUJCET 2018 Exam
- The total no of questions are 120.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
- For incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted from marks of each correct response.
How to Challenge GUJCET 2018 Answer key
- Download the GUJCET Challenge form and fill the details in it.
- Mention the GUJCET question paper number and question number for which you want to raise objection or challenge.
- For challenging questions, pay Rs 500 per question. The payment should be done through e-challan.
- The candidates should send the challenged question details and payment copy through email.
- Send the mail in the prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline date.
- Also, mention your bank account no, IFSC code, Bank Name and Bank Branch Name.
- After sending the challenges against the GUJCET Answer Key 2018, the authority checks those objections and releases the GUJCET Final Answer Key.
GUJCET Key Sheet 2018
The marks of all the candidates can be calculated through the GUJCET Official Key 2018. The GUJCET 2018 Answer Key will be available in online in pdf format. The key of GUJCET 2018 will be kept in online by the exam authority. As the candidates wait curiously to know their marks. Some coaching centres also release the GUJCET 2018 Key Paper immediately after completion of the exam. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided the Answer Key of GUJCEt 2018 for all sets on this page. The candidates will be looking forward to check their scores and ranks in the GUJCEt 2018 exam using the GUJCET Key Paper 2018. The students can view GUJCET Key Sheets for all sets. In case, the candidates find any errors in the Published GUJCET 2018 Answer Key, they can challenge it through the mail.
Answer Key of GUJCET 2018
GUJCET 2018 exam will be conducted on 23rd April 2018. The GUJCET Answer Key will be released soon after few days of completion of the GUJCET 2018 exam. GUJCET 2018 key will be uploaded on the official site by the authorities of the GUJCET. Many candidates will be waiting eagerly to know their marks after the completion of the GUJCET 2018 exam. They can know their marks by using the Key Paper of GUJCET 2018. Analyze your performance and know the qualifying status by downloading the GUJCET 2018 Answer Key.
GUJCET Cut Off Marks 2018
GUJCET cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks for all the candidates to find whether they are eligible for further admission round. So, the candidates must have a look at the GUJCET cut off marks after calculating their GUJCET marks. The cut off marks will be determined based on the factors like total no of appeared candidates for GUJCET 2018 exam, the difficulty level of the paper, candidate’s performance in the GUJCET exam, previous year cut off marks. The candidates who score more than or equal to GUJCET 2018 cut off marks are allowed for admission process. After the announcement of the GUJCET 2018 results, the cut off marks for GUJCET 2018 will be declared.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test is commonly referred as GUJCET. GUJCET 2018 exam is a state level entrance exam which is administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board Education. This GUJCET 2018 exam is conducted for the candiadtes who are seeking admission in various courses of Medical/Engineering/Pharmacy. The candidates who have completed their 10+2 course are eligible to apply for the GUJCET 2018 exam. After completion of the GUJCET 2018 exam, candidates are interested to check their results. The GUJCET 2108 Answer Key will be released in the third week of May 2018.
The information given here is only for reference purpose. Visit our site for other entrance exams Answer Keys and also bookmark our site to know the latest news on All India Entrance Exams.