GSET 2018 application form has been released on 9th April 2018. Candidates can apply to the Gujarat SET exam 2018 through the provided link. Check stepwise simple procedure to fill Gujarat CET online application 2018. Refer GSET Exam application form dates. See eligibility criteria to apply for Gujarat SET exam 2018. Know methods for payment of GSET application form fee.
GSET Application Form 2018 | Gujarat SET 2018 Online Application
Gujarat SET application form will be available until 15th May 2018. GSET 2018 application form is available only in online mode. Gujarat SET is the state level entrance examination. It will be organized for Assistant Professor jobs in the approved colleges of UGC. Therefore, interested candidates should apply to the exam before the deadline. The candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for GSET examination. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara organize the GSET entrance exam for the interested candidates to recruit for the Assistant Professor post.
Gujarat SET 2018 Application form Available from 9th April 2018. Get Apply Online Link on this Page.
In this post, we have given the procedure to fill GSET application form 2018. For the sake of the applicants, our team uploaded the direct link to apply for Gujarat SET examination on this page. Candidates can follow the providing simple process while filling the Gujarat SET exam online application form 2018 to complete the task simply. Candidates have to pay the application fee of GSET exam 2018 through downloading the computerized challan form. Go through the below sections, to check the solution for how to apply for SET Gujarat 2018 exam, eligibility criteria, fee payment procedure. Also, view the Gujarat SET 2018 exam dates in the following tabular form.
SET Gujarat Exam 2018 Dates | Guj SET Application Dates 2018
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Level of the Test||State Level|
|Guj SET Registration Fee Payment Starting Date||9th April 2018|
|GSET 2018 Application Form Starting Date||9th April 2018|
|Application Fee Collection Ending Date||14th May 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the GSET Online Application 2018||15th May 2018|
|Gujarat SET Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Date||September 2018|
|GSET 2018 Exam Date||30th September 2018|
|SET Gujarat 2018 Answer Key Publishing Date||October 2018|
|SET Exam Result 2018 Declare Date||October 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for GSET Exam 2018
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the exam managing university to apply for the State Eligibility Test. Applicants can check the GSET eligibility in this section.
Nationality: Candidate Should be a citizen of India
Age Limit: Applicants must have more than 18 years. There is no certain upper maximum age limit for the eligibility of Assistant Professor.
- Applicants must have the Master’s degree recognized by UGC.
- Candidates should have 55% aggregate marks in their Master’s Degree/ equivalent examination.
- Reserved category applicants must have 50% marks in the UGC Master’s Degree.
- In case the candidates studying the first 2 semesters of a four semesters programme/ first four semesters of a six semester’s programme/ first year of two years programme, they are not eligible to write the exam.
- 5% aggregate relaxation is applicable for the PhD degree holder who had possessed the Master’s Degree by 19th September 1991.
GSET 2018 Application Form Filling Process | Apply Online for SET Exam Gujarat 2018
The candidates are required to make the payment of GSET application fee to fill the Gujarat SET exam application form 2018. Here, applicants can get the stepwise procedure for filling the SET Gujarat 2018 online application form.
Step 1: GSET Registration Fee – gujaratset.ac.in Application Fee Payment
- First of all, the candidates have to pay the GSET application fee 2018 in State Bank of India by using the SB Collect Facility.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of State Bank of India.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions and make the SET Gujarat 2018 registration fee payment.
- Aspirants have to download the computerized e-challan form through SBI official site and make the fee payment at the State Bank of India.
- On successful application fee payment, SB Collect reference number will be generated.
- Suggested that the candidates must note down the SB Collect reference number for future reference.
- Application Fee for General Candidates & OBC is Rs. 800/-.
- GSET Registration Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ Transgender Applicants is Rs. 700/-.
Step 2: Gujarat SET 2018 Application Form Filling
- After the successful payment of GSET 2018 application fees, the candidates have to register for the GSET exam.
- For Gujarat SET Online registration, the candidates have to visit the official page of the exam conducting authority.
- There, find out the “Register Online for GSET Examination” link.
- Now click on that link to fill the GSET Application form 2018.
- After the one working day of application fee payment, Candidates have to login to their account by using the SB Collect Reference Number and Date of Birth for completing the GSET 2018 application form filling procedure.
- Contenders need to upload the Scanned Passport size photograph.
- The scanned image must be in JPEG format and its size must be less than 100 KB.
- Aspirants have to enter the details such as personal, academic, contact details, etc in the Gujarat SET online application 2018.
- Candidates are advised to check the entered details in the form correctly and then submit it.
- No further modifications are allowed once submitted the GSET application form 2018.
<< GSET 2018 Results >>
Important Things in GSET Exam Registration 2018
- The board will reject the application fee payment other modes like through DD, IPO, Money Order, etc.
- In case the uploaded candidate’s photograph is not visible in the Gujarat SET 2018 application form, then they need to send the scanned passport size photograph immediately to the Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gujarat State Eligibility Test
GSET Exam is managed by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. It will conduct the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for the selection of Assistant Professors job in Gujarat University or affiliated colleges. Therefore, the candidates who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test can get the Certificate of Eligibility for Assistant Professor recruitment within the Gujarat State. The exam conducting board will organize the SET exam on 23 subjects for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor. This year also the Gujarat SET Exam Scheduled to conduct on 30th September 2018. MSUB administrates the SET exam once in a year. Therefore, interested candidates should apply to the SET Exam Gujarat 2018 before the last date.
|Gujarat SET Information Bulletin 2018|
|SBI Collect Instructions for GSET Fee Payment|
Bookmark our website www.examtime.co to check the latest updates on GSET application form 2018. Also, get the regular news on all state level entrance exams.