GPAT 2019 registration will be started in the month of October 2019. Get the direct link for GPAT registration 2019. Follow step by step AICTE GPAT 2019 application form filling procedure. Check the GPAT eligibility criteria to fill GPAT online application form 2019. View important dates related to Graduation Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online Registration 2019. Refer GPAT Login 2019 and application fee payment methods.
GPAT Registration 2019 | AICTE GPAT 2019 Application Form
All Indian Council For Technical Education organizes the GPAT exam 2019. It is the national level entrance exam. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is managed for admission into the postgraduate Pharmacy courses (M.Pharma) in various AICTE approved colleges. GPAT is the entrance test for admission into the Pharmacy PG courses in AICTE affiliated colleges. Therefore, candidates who have completed the graduation in Pharmacy courses are eligible to fill the GPAT application form 2019. Hence, the eligible and willing candidates should submit the GPAT 2019 application form through online mode only.
Candidates have to pay the GPAT registration fees to attempt the test. GPAT 2019 apply online procedure includes registration, fill the details in the application form, upload required images and payment of GPAT application fees. Candidates can make the GPAT 2019 registration fee payment through online mode/ SBI bank challan. AICTE GPAT 2019 application fees vary category wise. So, check the details on GPAT online registration fee in the following sections and make the fee payment before the last date. Applicants are required to submit the GPAT 2019 online application form before the due date. Late date applications will be rejected by AICTE. Therefore, interested candidates can check the given GPAT 2019 exam schedule and make the plan according to the timetable.
Graduation Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Important Dates 2019
|GPAT 2019 Online Registration Dates|
|Exam Conducting Authority||All Indian Council For Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|GPAT 2019 Notification Release Date||October 2018|
|Starting Date of GPAT Online Application 2019||October 2018|
|Last Date for submitting the GPAT 2019 Application form||December 2018|
|Mock Test Release Date||October 2018|
|GPAT Admit Card 2019 Download Date||January 2019|
|GPAT Exam Date 2019||January 2019|
|Category Name||Application Form|
|Publishing Date of GPAT 2019 Answer Key||February 2019|
|AICTE GPAT 2019 Result Announcement Date for||February 2019|
|GPAT Merit List 2019 Release Date||February 2019|
<< GPAT Exam Syllabus 2019 >>
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for GMAT 2019 Entrance Exam
In this sections, we are providing the GMAT 2019 eligibility criteria like nationality, age limit and educational qualification for the sake of the applicants. Candidates must check their qualities with the prescribed requirements. By that way, one can know that they are eligible or not.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no certain maximum and minimum age limit.
- The candidates those who are graduated in the Pharmacy courses from a recognized university or board.
- Exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for GMAT 2019 exam.
- The candidates who have the B.Pharma Lateral Entry Degree can also fill the GMAT 2019 online application form.
Pre-Requisites before Starting the www.aicte-gpat.in Registration 2019
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned image of Signature size 60 px × 90 px (30 KB) and the background should be in White.
- Scanned Photograph image of 140 px × 160 px (60 KB) size with white background
- A valid email ID. All communication from AICTE will be done on this Email ID.
- Debit/ Credit card details in case of the GPAT application fees payment has to be made in online mode.
- Valid mobile number as all information will send to this number through SMS.
How to Fill GPAT Application Form 2019 | AICTE GPAT 2019 Registration Procedure
Step 1: GPAT Exam Registration 2019 (Self)
- Applicants are required to go to the official web portal of AICTE GPAT for new registration/ Click on the below-given link to register for GPAT 2019 exam.
- For new GPAT registration 2019, candidates need to go to the “New User” part.
- Already existed users directly login to their account by using the registration Id and password.
- For New user registration, candidates are required to enter the information such as
- Candidate’s Bachelor’s degree status in Pharmacy
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Physical Disability
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number (not mandatory)
- Password Recovery Answer
- Password Recovery Question
- Three Preferred Test Cities
- On successful submission of above details, candidates should recheck the entered details and click on the submit button.
- The details in the GPAT online registration form, can not be modified or edited.
- After the clicking on the “Submit” button, candidates will get an SMS to the registered mobile number and Email Id.
- It contains registration Id and password. These are useful in future. So, keep them safe.
Step 2: GPAT Registration Fees 2019 Payment
Candidates can make the application fees payment through two modes i.e., offline and online.
- Online GMAT 2019 Application Fees payment: Candidates can pay the fee amount through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Once your payment is successfully done, then you will be received the confirmation mail to the registered mobile number and mail Id.
- Through SBI Bank Challan: Applicants who want to be paid the AICTE GPAT application fees through SBI bank challan, they have to select the pay to Cash option. Then one challan form will appear on the screen with candidate’s details. Aspirants download the generated challan form and go to the any branch of SBI to make the payment. Applicants take the print copies of challan form for further correspondence.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fees (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||700/-|
Step 3: Fill GPAT Online Application Form 2019
On successful payment of the application fee payment, candidates are required to log in to their account by entering the registration Id and password. After logging, applicants have to fill the GPAT 2019 application form. Candidates need to furnish the personal, academic details, etc. After that, recheck the entered details, if you do any modifications click on “View/ modify” button. All the information is correct, then you have to tick on the “I agree” checkbox.
Upload Images of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The images must be in the prescribed size and format.
- Check the scanned images size in the above section.
After completion of uploading the images and GPAT registration 2019, applicants have to click on the “Submit” button and take the print copy of the filled GPAT 2019 online application form for future reference.
About AICTE Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
GPAT is the national entrance exam. All Indian Council For Technical Education (AICTE) conducts the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for offering the admission into the postgraduate pharmacy courses in AICTE affiliated colleges. GPAT is the computer-based online examination. The willing and eligible candidates can fill the GPAT 2019 application form and submit it before the last date. Applicants should do the GPAT registration 2019 through online mode only. Check the GPAT online apply process to fill the GPAT application form 2019 through online.
In this post, we have given the total information on GPAT 2019 registration for only reference purpose. GPAT official notification is not released yet for the academic year 2019-20. Hence, bookmark (Ctrl+D) our entrance exams site to check the latest news on GPAT online registration 2019.
<< GPAT 2019 Online Registration >>