GMAT Previous Papers are available here. Download GMAT Sample Questions on this page. Check GMAT Questions for free. Refer GMAT practice questions pdf. Get Sample Paper along with key pdf. Collect GMAT Previous Year Papers Pdf.
GMAT Sample Questions | GMAT Model Paper
Candidates who are going to appear for GMAT 2018 exam can check the GMAT sample questions on this page. GMAT Questions give you a brief idea of different types of questions that are going to occur in the GMAT 2018 Question Paper. Through GMAT Questions, candidates can gain subject knowledge for all the questions. Here, on this page, GMAT old Papers are also uploaded in pdf format. Candidates can check the GMAT Model Papers and practice those questions regularly to improve their confidence skills.
<< GMAT 2019 Syllabus Pdf >>
GMAT Exam Details
|GMAT Test Papers|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No of Attempts||5 times|
|No of Attempts in lifetime||8 times|
Last 5 Years of GMAT Question Papers
- GMAT Sample Paper
- Download GMAT Practice Papers
- GMAT Question Paper 2015
- Check GMAT Old Papers
- Free Download Graduate Management Aptitude Test Model Papers
GMAT Solved Papers | Download GMAT Papers
Get GMAT Previous Papers and practice GMAT sample papers daily to make your preparation effective. Candidates should practice more no of GMAT sample papers. Through GMAT exam question papers, candidates can calculate their performance levels and know in which type of concepts they are lacking behind. Focus more on those concepts until your preparation becomes perfect. Exercise GMAT solved Question Papers which can help you in learning different kinds of techniques. Also, go through the GMAT sample questions which make learn problem-solving skills. In addition, some of the questions from the GMAT previous year question papers may appear in the upcoming GMAT 2019 exam. This helps you score marks in the GMAT 2019 exam easily.
Some of the GMAT Questions for Practice
Here, we are providing the GMAT sample questions for the sake of the applicants. Candidates can use the provided GMAT questions below for practising. Then they can get an idea about the question paper of the upcoming GMAT 2019 entrance examination.
GMAT Sentence Correction Questions
- In order to differentiate better its product from generic brands, the cereal company hired a marketing organization that is specialized in creating campaigns to build brand awareness and then retools its factory to produce the variety of different shapes of cereal.
- Then retools its factory to produce a variety of different shapes.
- Retools its factory to produce the variety of different shapes of cereal.
- Then retooled its factory to produce a variety of different shapes of cereal.
- Then will retool its factory to produce a variety of different shapes of cereal.
- The produces a variety of different shapes of cereal through retooling its factory.
2. Believed to be one of the widely read female authors of the western world, christen de Pizan’s masterwork The Book of City of the Ladies was written in 1405 and is a history of Western World from the Woman’s Point of View.
- Believed to be one of the widely read female authors of Western World.
- Written by one of the widely read female authors of the Western world.
- Believed by some as one of the widely read female authors in the western world
- Written by What some believe as one of the first widely read female authors of the western world.
- One of the widely read female authors of the western world, as some believe.
GMAT Critical Reasoning Questions
- One of the Food Writer wrote that reducing the number of animal products in one’s diet can contribute to health and well-being. Based on this claim, some people are completely eliminating meat from their diets in order to be healthier.
The argument above relies on which of the following assumptions?
- Increasing the number of vegetables and grains in one’s diet can contribute to better health.
- There will be no corresponding increase in the number of dairy products in the diets of those people who are eliminating meat.
- Many people who don’t eat animal products makes decisions for health reasons.
- Not all healthy lifestyles requires a vegetarian diet.
- Most food writers believe that some amount of animal products is necessary for a healthy diet.
GMAT Quant Questions
- A cubical metal block weighs 6 pounds. Determine the weight of another cube of same metal weigh if its sides are twice as long?
2. In a class of 78 students, 41 students are taking the French course, 22 students are taking German. 9 students are taking both courses. How many students are not enrolled in either course?
Free Download GMAT Model Question Papers | GMAC GMAT Exam Sample Papers with Solutions
Increase your level of preparation by exercising GMAT sample questions. The sample GMAT questions cover all the topics that are required by the candidate in their regular preparation. Candidates can refer GMAT solved papers which contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the previous GMAT exam. Work hard and prepare in a systematic manner to score top marks in the GMAT exam. Prepare a schedule that covers all the sections. Allocate time to each subject. GMAT previous year papers show you the path to reach the target in GMAT exam.
Graduate Management Aptitude Test Old Question Papers | GMAT Last Year Papers
Through regular practice of GMAT practice paper, candidates can enhance their speed levels. This helps them to answer questions in the GMAT 2019 exam easily. Use shortcut methods to solve the questions. Also, accurate answers are possible by using shortcut methods. Using lengthy methods may waste your time in solving the questions. After completion of every concept, note down the important methods and formulas, which helps you remember easily until the day of the GMAT exam. Most of the candidates face time insufficient problem in solving the questions in the GMAT exam. This problem can be overcome by solving the GMAT question papers. To get awareness of the GMAT exam, practice GMAT sample questions every day.
GMAT Test Questions | GMAT Questions & Answers Download Pdf
Give your priority to high weightage questions. As these questions may cover most part of the GMAT question paper, the candidates should practice the sample questions of highest weightage questions. Understand the questions in a clear format and solve the sample questions. This helps you get grip on even difficult concepts. Measure your preparation status by exercising GMAT Test Papers. GMAT previous year question papers with solutions pdf give you the required material to prepare for the GMAT exam in a confident way.
GMAC Exam Question Papers
Here, on this page candidates can also get the GMAT sample questions of all sections like GMAT Maths Questions and GMAT Verbal Questions etc. By practising this questions, candidates can have a clear idea of all types of questions. They can also improve their logical skills in solving the questions in the exam easily by solving the GMAT Probability questions and GMAT Data Sufficiency questions. Through GMAT English questions, candidates can improve their vocabulary.
Exam Pattern for GMAT 2019
|S.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Type of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Analytical Writing Assessment||1||Argument Analysis||30 Minutes|
|2.||Integrated Reasoning||12||Multi-Source Reasoning
About GMAT Entrance Exam
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an international level exam which is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This entrance exam is conducted 5 times in a year to offer admissions into MBA course in Foreign Universities/ institutions. A candidate can attempt a maximum of 8 times in his/her lifetime. GMAT score is considered for admissions into various Business schools and universities. Over 5900 courses offered by more than 2100 universities and institutions use GMAT score as a part of their selection criteria for their programmes. Candidates can apply for the GMAT exam at any time in a year. No particular date will be announced for the GMAT exam. Interested candidates need to choose the test date, time and centres of their interest. The candidates who are not satisfied with the GMAT result can attempt the test again after 16 days from the date of last attempted exam. Get the GMAT sample question papers along with solutions and exam pattern on this page.
We hope that the GMAT previous papers will be useful in your regular preparation. For other question papers, visit our site. Bookmark our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.