GATE 2019 registration will be started in September 2019. GATE 2019 application form direct link will update soon. Follow the step by step GATE 2019 form filling process. See GATE eligibility criteria to apply at GOAPS official web portal. Check GATE 2019 login details. View Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam dates 2019. Know GATE 2019 fees payment procedure. Also, check the documents/ details required to fill GATE 2019 online application form and complete details on GATE registration 2019.
GATE Registration 2019 | GATE 2019 Application Form
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is the National Level Entrance Examination. GATE application form 2019 will be released by IITs & IISc Bangalore on the rotational basis in online mode. Through GATE 2019 candidates can get the admissions into the postgraduate engineering and Ph.D programmes. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can fill the GATE 2019 application form. Individuals who are satisfying the eligibility conditions specified by the exam conducting authority only register for GATE 2019 exam. In the below sections, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria to apply for GATE 2019 for the sake of the applicants. Hence, the candidates should refer the eligibility before starting the application process and then proceed. Candidates should make the GATE 2019 registration process through online mode only.
GATE apply online procedure includes registration, fill the personal, academic, educational details, etc., upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other required documents and payment of application fee. Applicants should upload the caste certificate (if applicable) along with the photo & signature. We have mentioned the documents required to upload in the GATE registration 2019 procedure on this page. Therefore, individuals can check the details related to required certificates for various categories in the upcoming sections. Candidates have to pay the GATE 2019 fees through online mode only (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). Go through the below sections to check the simple steps to fill GATE 2019 online form as well as GATE exam registration. Read this entire article to refer the eligibility criteria, important dates and necessary details while filling the GATE 2019 application form.
<< GATE 2019 Syllabus >>
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 Important Dates
|GATE 2019 Registration @ appsgate.iitm.ac.in|
|GATE 2019 Organising Institute||IISc and IITs On the Rotational Basis|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Level of Entrance Exam||National Level|
|GATE 2019 Notification Release Date||July 2018|
|Mode of GATE 2019 Application||Online|
|GATE Registration 2019 Starts from||September 2018|
|Closing Date of GATE 2019 Application Form||October 2018|
|Last Date for the change of Test City with an Additional Fee||November 2018|
|GATE 2019 Exam Date||February 2019|
|Release Date of GATE Hall Ticket 2019||January 2019|
|Publishing of GATE 2019 Answer Key||February 2019|
|GATE Results 2019 Releasing Date||March 2019|
|GATE Score Card 2019 Download Date||March to April 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to apply for GATE 2019 exam. Candidates can view eligibility of the nationality, age limit and educational qualification.
Nationality: Candidates must be the person of Indian Nationality.
Age Criteria: Applicants age should not be less than 21 years old and there is no upper age limit prescribed by the authority.
|Qualifying Exam||Description of Qualifying Examination||Status of the Degree||Year of Passing|
|B.E/ B.Tech/ B. Pharma||4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Lateral Entry into the B.Tech||Pursuing or completed||2019|
|B.Arch||5 years Bachelor’s degree in Architecture||Currently studying or completed||2019|
|B.Sc (Research)/ B.S.||Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)||Pursuing or completed||2019|
|M.Sc./ M.A./ MCA or Equivalent||Master’s Degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the final year or completed||2019|
|Integrated M.E/ M.Tech (Post B.Sc.)||4 years Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in
|Presently in the 2nd or 3rd or 4th year or completed||2019|
|Int. M.Sc./ Integrated B.S.-M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years int. B.S.-M.S. program||Currently in the final year or completed||2019|
|Integrated M.E./ M.Tech. or Dual
|Integrated Master’s degree
/ 5 years Dual Degree program
|Currently in the 4th/ 5th year or already completed||2019|
B.E./ B.Tech./ B.
|B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/ UPSC/ AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses||NA|
Necessary Details/ Documents Required for GATE 2019 Registration
In this section, we have mentioned the documents which are necessary while filling the GATE online application 2019. Hence, candidates refer this section and keep ready the following details/ documents given below with them before starting the GATE registration process. The required information and certificates are
- Personal details (name, date of birth, parents’ name, personal mobile number, parents’ mobile number, etc.). The name of the candidate in the GATE 2019 application form must exactly match with the name in the qualifying degree certificate or the certificate issued by the Head of the Department (HOD)/ Institute in which the candidate is pursuing his/ her study. GATE scorecard 2019 will be issued as per the candidate’s name entered in the GATE online application form 2019. Prefix/ title such as Mr/ Shri/ Smt Dr/ Mrs, etc. should not be used before their name.
- Qualifying Examination details
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- GATE paper (subject)
- College Name and address along with PIN code
- Choice of GATE 2019 examination cities
- Good quality image of Applicant’s signature with requirements specified
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s photograph with prescribed size and formats.
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ ST) certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate (PC)/ Certificate from the Head of the Department (HOD)/ Institute
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if eligible) in PDF format
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (Same ID proof will carry to exam hall)
- Valid Identity Document should be of Passport/ PAN card/ Aadhaar UID/ / Voter ID/ College ID/ Driving License/ Employee ID.
- Net banking/ debit card/ credit card details for GATE 2019 registration fee payment.
How to Apply for GATE 2019 at GOAPS | GATE 2019 Online Registration Process
In this section, candidates can check the detailed GATE registration 2019 procedure. Hence, the applicants follow the given simple stepwise process to submit the GATE 2019 online form without mistakes/ errors.
Step 1: GATE 2019 Registration Online
- Candidates must visit the official web portal of GOAPS.
- Click on the “Register Here” link.
- Candidates have to enter the details in GATE registration form 2019 like
- Name of the Candidate
- Valid Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Choose GOAPS Password
- After furnishing the above data, applicants have to click on the “Submit” button.
GOAPS Enrollment ID
- On successful GATE registration 2019, candidates will receive a GOAPS 2019 enrollment ID to the registered Email Id and mobile number.
- Note down the generated enrollment ID number for future purpose.
<<GATE 2018 Key Paper>>
Step 2: GATE Login 2019 | Fill GATE 2019 Form
Here, candidates are required to fill the following particulars in GATE 2019 online form. The details are as follows
Choose Examination Centers
- Candidates can choose the three examination centers of their choice.
- Choose the paper you wish to appear in GATE 2019
- Choice of Examination Country
- Examination city 1
- Exam city 2
- Choice of Examination city 3
- Enrollment ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- The person with Disability (PwD)
- Dyslexic Candidate
- State/ Union Territory of Permanent Residence
- Country of Permanent Residence
Academic Details/ Qualifying Degree Details
- Qualifying Degree
- Year of Passing of Qualifying Degree
- Country of College/ University
- The discipline of Qualifying Degree
- Have you Graduated in the above degree?
- State/ Union Territory
- City/ Town
- Pin Code
- College/ University Name
Enter Candidate’s Address –
Applicants are required to enter the address for communication from GATE office.
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2 (Optional)
- (Optional) Address Line 3
- City/ Town
- Pincode/ ZipCode
- State/ Union Territory
Photo Identity Document Details
Aspirants are needed to enter the ID number (Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card UID/ Valid College ID/ Driving License/ Employee Identification)
[ Check GATE 2019 Results ]
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph & Other Documents
- Candidates are required to upload the following scanned images while GATE 2019 registration process.
- Certificate from the HOD of college/ institute
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Signature Specifications
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height × Width) on an A4 white paper.
- Sign with black/ dark blue ink pen within the box.
- The signature with all CAPITAL LETTERS or in any other colour (other than black and blue) will NOT be accepted.
- Get the digital image of the rectangular box (with your signature inside) scanned by using a professional scanner. Crop it to the border of the box.
- The image should be in JPEG format.
- The maximum scanned image size for the signature is 160 × 560 in pixels.
- Signature image minimum size should be 80×280 in pixels.
- Photograph Specifications
- The colour photograph was taken after 1st August 2018 will be accepted.
- Image background should be white or light colour.
- The applicant’s face must cover 50% area in the photograph.
- Photograph size is 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm (Width x Height) and must be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The maximum pixel resolution is 480 × 640 for the photo.
- Minimum pixel resolution for the photographed image is 240 × 320.
- The file size of the image in between 2 KB to 200 KB.
- Aspect Ratio (width:height) has to be between 0.6603 & 0.8933.
- After uploading the required documents/ images, candidates have to click on the “Save & view application” to preview the GATE 2019 application form.
- Next, press on “Submit and proceed to payment” button for GATE registration 2019 fee payment.
Step 4: Payment of GATE 2019 Fees
- Candidates have to make the GATE application fees payment through net banking or credit/ debit card.
- Applicants are required to select the payment option and to be paid the requisite amount.
|Category & Gender||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|General/ OBC (Male)||1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women (all categories)||750/-|
- On the succesful payment of GATE registration 2019 fees, “fee payment number” will be generated note down that number.
- Keep it safe as it is required before the submission of GATE application form 2019.
About Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Exam
GATE is the national level entrance examination. Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) rotationally organizes Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is administered jointly by Indian Institute of Science (IISc, Bangalore) and seven IIT’s of Bombay, Guwahati, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, and Roorkee Madras). This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into PG courses and Ph.D programmes in IIT’s, IISc, IISERs and all reputed colleges. PSU’s use GATE score for recruiting candidates for prestigious jobs with excellent remuneration. The GATE 2019 score is valid for three years from the date of publishing of results. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates should make the GATE registration process and fill the application form. Applicants must submit the GATE 2019 online application form before the last date.
Here, we are providing the information on GATE 2019 registration for only reference purpose. GATE 2019 official notification is not released yet. We will update the details after the official announcement of GATE notification 2019. Therefore, bookmark (Ctrl+D) our site to check the latest updates on GATE registration 2019. Also, view regular news on all national level entrance exams application form last dates, admit cards, answer keys, results, counselling, etc.
<< GATE 2019 Registration Online >>