The DU LLB Counselling 2018 Date will be notified soon. Check DU LLB Counselling Schedule 2018-19 and necessary Delhi University 2018 Counselling Documents List. Verify DU LL.B 2018 Counselling Seat Allotment process. Also, see DU LLB Admission process 2018. Moreover, we are providing University of Delhi Law Counselling and academic fee details.
DU LLB Counselling 2018 Schedule
Candidates who wrote DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018, after checking their Delhi Law LLB 2018 Results, search for DU LLB Counselling Schedule 2018 pdf. Hence, we are providing all www.du.ac.in Counselling 2018 details. The DU LLB 2018 Counselling is a seat allotment process that is conducted by officials to offer admission in LLB 3-year course. The University of Delhi conducts the LLB DU Counselling 2018. All the candidates who satisfy eligibility conditions and qualify for DU Law Entrance Exam 2018 can participate in du.ac.in LL.B Counselling 2018. The DU LL.B Counselling 2018 process starts by publishing the DU LL.B 2018 Merit List. First, the documents are verified and then, seat allotment is done. The candidates who got allocated to a seat in LL.b Counselling 2018 DU can get admission in the allotted campus of the University of Delhi.
So, the candidates can check the DU LLB 2018 Counselling Schedule by referring LL.B 2018 Counselling DU Dates. Also, read this article to know complete DU LLB counselling 2018-19 process.
DU LLB Counselling Dates 2018 @ du.ac.in
|Counselling of DU LLB 2018|
|Board Name||University of Delhi|
|Exam Name||DU LLB Entrance Exam|
|Application Starting Date||April 2018|
|Ending Date for Online Application||May 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||June 2018|
|DU Law LLB Exam Date 2018||June 2018|
|Result Declaration Date 2018||July 2018|
|DU LLB Counselling 2018 Dates||August|
DU LLB 2018 Counselling Dates
The University of Delhi conducts DU LLB Entrance Exam. The DU Law (LLB) Exam is held in June month. And, the DU LL.B Result are announced in July month. Now, the board publishes DU LLB Counselling Date 2018 in August 2018. The authority releases Counselling Date of DU LLB 2018 on the official website. It displays complete counselling schedule for document verification and seat allotment. On notified date only, the officials start Delhi University Law Counselling 2018-19.
Also, check another LawEntrancee Exam Counselling details from here.
DU LLB Counselling Documents Required List
Note that, the candidates have to produce original certificates along with photocopies of all certificates.
- Delhi University LLB 2018 Admit Card.
- DU LL.B Rank Card 2018.
- Application Form.
- Admission Slip.
- Class 10th Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate.
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate.
- Character Certificate (recent six months).
- Migration certificate, for candidates from outside Delhi.
- Caste or Category Certificate.
- PWD Certificate, if applicable.
- Eight passport size photographs.
<< DU LLB Previous Papers >>
Participating Institutes in DU LLB Counselling Seat Allotment 2018
The Delhi University offers admissions in 3 campuses to the candidates in LLB Course. It is a 3 year Under Graduate programme. The participating campuses and number of seats are as follows:
|Participating Institutes||Number of Seats|
|Campus Law Center||871|
|Total Number of Seats||2611|
DU LLB Admission Procedure 2018 | University of Delhi LLB Counselling 2018
The Delhi University LL.B Counselling 2018 process is as follows:
LLB Counselling 2018 DU
- The candidates have to check LLB DU Merit List 2018 after its release. The qualified candidate’s list will be displayed in the sequence of their ranks.
- The candidates can check DU LL.B Admissions List 2018 either from the official website or at the Univerity of Delhi.
- This DU LLB Ranks List 2018 displays the overall rank and category rank of the candidate.
- The students have to report to the DU LLB Counselling Venue on notified date and time.
- The candidate should bring all necessary documents for DU LLB Certificate Verification.
- In case, any candidate forgets to bring all the certificates, then he/she is not eligible for further rounds of DU LLB Admission Counselling 2018.
- At DU LL.B Counselling Venue, the officials verify the produced certificates.
DU LLB Seat Allotment 2018
- After DU LLB Document Verification, the Delhi LLB Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment process starts.
- The Delhi University LLB 2018 Seat Allotment is done on the basis of candidate’s rank, category, seat availability and choices.
- Moreover, the candidate should be present at the time of seat allotment.
- In case he/she fails to appear for allotment of seat, then the seat is allocated to next candidate in sequence.
- After seats are allocated, the candidate has to report to the allocated college within the specified date.
- The candidate should get admission in assigned institute/ campus to confirm his seat allotment.
- So, to get admission, the candidate has to carry all the certificate along with admission letter and fee payment slip.
Instructions to candidates for DU LL.B 2018 Counselling
- Only the candidates who qualify for DU Law Entrance Exam is eligible for DU LLB Admission 2018 Counselling.
- The candidates whose names are in DU LLB Counselling List 2018 can participate in DU Counselling LLB 2018.
- The candidate must carry all the mentioned certificates for DU LLB Entrance Counselling 2018.
- Students should be present at DU LLB Counselling Venue 2018 at a mentioned time on the scheduled date.
- The candidates should be present in person for complete Counselling of DU LLB 2018 process. No other person is allowed to participate Delhi University 2018 Counselling in place of the applicant.
- In any case, the candidate does not get his certificate verified, then he/she is not eligible for next round of Counselling for DU LLB 2018.
- Also, at any stage of Delhi LLB Counselling 2018, if it found that the candidate did not provide valid documents or he/she did not meet eligibility criteria, then, they are disqualified from whole LLB DU Counseling 2018 process.
<< Syllabus of DU LLB >>
Tuition Fee Structure 2018
The duration of LLB Course is 3 years and each year is divided into 2 semesters. So, there are total 6 semesters in LL.B Course. The candidate has to pay DU LL.B Tuition Fee 2018 at the starting of each academic year. The DU LL.B Academic Fee Structure is as follows:
|LLB Fee Structure||Year I||Year II||Year III|
Bookmark this site to know upcoming Law Entrance Exams and other fields entrance exams. Also, follow this site to check data related to previous papers, application forms, notification, admit cards, results, answer keys, rank cards, counselling and seat allotment.