COMEDK PGET 2018 application form will available soon. Get the direct link to apply for COMEDK PGET 2018 exam. Check COMEDK PGET apply online procedure. COMEDK PGET application form will start in March 2018. Refer COMEDK PGET application last date and exam date. See eligibility for COMEDK PGET, registration fee and COMEDK PGET applicant login details.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form
COMEDK PGET is a state level entrance examination but opens for all India candidates. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka organizes the COMEDK PGET 2018 exam. COMEDK conducts the entrance test to provide the seats in Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses across Karnataka state. Therefore, candidates who have interested to join in Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka state can apply to the COMEDK PGET exam. COMEDK releases the COMEDK PGET application form on its official web portal. So, for the sake of the aspirants, we have given the direct link to COMEDK PGET 2018 apply online on this page. Therefore, candidates make use the provided link to submit the COMEDK PGET online application simply.
Candidates need to submit the COMEDK PGET 2018 application form through online only. Board will not accept any other mode applications. Hence, candidates first read the simple steps given below to fill COMEDK PGET 2018 online application form without mistakes. In this article, aspirants can check eligibility criteria, important dates and COMEDK PGET application fee payment details.
COMED Karnataka PGET 2018 Exam Schedule @ www.comedk.org
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Name||COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|COMEDK PGET 2018 application starting date||March 2018|
|Last Date to apply for COMEDK PGET 2018||April 2018|
|COMEDK PGET Exam Date 2018||April 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||May 2018|
|COMEDK PGET 2018 admit card download date||May 2018|
|COMEDK PGET Answer Key release date||May 2018|
|COMEDK PGET 2018 results declare date||May 2018|
|Name of the Category||Application form|
|Official Web portal||www.comedk.org|
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria for Medical/ Dental Courses
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should complete their MBBS /BDS degree from the MCI / DCI recognized Institutions.
- Candidates need to complete their internship before the 31st March 2018.
- Aspirants must have passed the NEET PG/MDS 2018 examination.
- Candidates should have the permanent registration number with the DCI/ MCI or State Medical/ Dental Council.
Required Details & Documents to Fill COMEDK Application PGET
Candidates check the necessary details given below for COMEDK PGET 2018 apply online process. The below provided details are mandatory to complete the COMEDK PGET online application form fill up procedure.
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned images of Signature and photograph
- Identity Proof
- Qualification Details
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
Candidates those who are filling the COMEDK PGET 2018 exam, follow the step by step procedure given below. Here, we have provided the simple steps to fill COMEDK PGET application form without mistakes and submit it successfully. The 4 steps are as follows
Step 1: COMEDK PGET Online Apply – Registration for PGET
- First, visit the official website i.e., www.comedk.org
- Click on COMEDK PGET application form.
- After that tap on apply online for PGET link for new registration.
- Fill the COMEDK PGET registration form by entering required details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, application number and password displayed on the screen.
- Note down the application number and password.
Step 2: Fill COMEDK PGET Application Form
- After completion of the registration process, candidates have to login into their account with the generated application number and password.
- Candidates have to fill the COMEDK PGET 2018 online application with the mandatory details such as
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof of applicant
- Unique photo ID proof number of applicant
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent address same as correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Institution last studied
- place of the institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Whether appeared for COMEDK exam in previous years
- Contact Details
- Exam City preference and address
- Personal Details
Step 3: COMEDK PGET Registration form – Upload Scanned Images
- After furnishing all the required data, you need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and any ID proof.
- By clicking on the “Upload file” option, you can choose the image and upload it to COMEDK PGET apply online process.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
|Signature||Less than 80 Kb||35 mm × 80 mm||JPEG|
|Photograph||30 mm × 45 mm|
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- After completion of filling information in COMEDK PGET application form, candidates have to pay the registration/application fee 800/- through online.
- Candidates need to select the payment gateway option and enter the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking details.
Step 5: Submitting the COMEDK PGET Online Application 2018
- After the application fee payment process, applicants submit the COMEDK PGET 2018 application form online.
- next, click on “Print application form”.
- Download COMEDK PGET online form and take the printout of COMEDK PGET application 2018 page for future security.
<< COMEDK PGET 2018 Results >>
About COMED-K PGET 2018 Exam
COMEDK PGET is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K). COMEDK PGET is qualification exam to get the admission seats into the postgraduate medical and dental courses like MD/MDS/MS. So, the candidates who want to take the seat in the medical or dental colleges of Karnataka should apply to the COMED Karnataka PGET exam 2018 through online. From last year onwards, provide the admissions for PG medical and Dental courses based on NEET PG/MDS score.
In this article, we have given the total information based on the last year notification of COMEDK PGET. We will update the information after the official announcement of COMEDK PGET notification for the academic year 2018-19 by board members. Hence, stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on COMEDK PGET application form 2018.