COMEDK application form 2018 link is available here. COMEDK 2018 application form released on 16th January 2018 in online. Check COMEDK UGET application form fill up procedure. Refer COMEDK UGT eligibility criteria, exam date and COMEDK 2018 application form last date. See COMEDK UGET registration 2018 process and login details.
COMEDK Application Form 2018 | COMEDK UGET Online Application
COMEDK released the application form on its official website for admission into Undergraduate courses. The COMEDK is the state level entrance examination. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the UGET exam for the year 2018-19 on 13th May 2018. COMEDK invites the applicants through online mode. No offline mode applications are accepted. Therefore, candidates who want to join in the first year B.E/B.Tech courses can apply to the COMEDK UGET exam 2018. Applicants should submit the COMEDK online applications before the closing date of the submission.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Last Date Extended till 20th April 2018. Get Apply Online Link on this Page.
In this article, we have provided the complete step by step process to fill COMEDK application form 2018. Hence, better to follow the given COMEDK UGET apply online process to avoid the mistakes while filling COMEDK 2018 application form. COMEDK application form available from 16th January 2018 to 19th April 2018. Applicants need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, parent’s signature and unique ID proof. Also, pay the registration fee also in COMEDK 2018 online apply process. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria and COMEDK UGET 2018 exam schedule in the upcoming sections.
COMEDK 2018 Application Form – Important Dates
|COMEDK Online Application Form 2018|
|COMEDK 2018 Application Starting Date||16th January 2018|
|Last Date for COMEDK Online Application 2018 UGET||19th April 2018|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2018COMEDK Exam Date 2018||13th May 2018|
Overview of COMED Karnataka UGET 2018 Exam
|COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018|
|Board Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|COMEDK Admit Card 2018 Release Date||04th May 2018|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2018||13th May 2018|
|Release Date for COMEDK 2018 Answer Key||17th May 2018|
|Declaration Date of COMEDK Results 2018||28th May 2018|
|COMEDK Counselling Date||June 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
COMED-K UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018
For UG Engineering Courses
- Candidates should pass the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English are the compulsory subjects.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and
OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Applicants must pass the 10+2 examination with Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with the other subjects.
- Candidates having minimum 50% for general and 45% for reserved category candidates in their 10+2 examination.
- Diploma candidates are also eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2018 exam with 10+3 pattern.
Necessary Details to Fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned images of Signature and photograph
- Identity Proof
- Qualification Details
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 Fill Up Procedure
Here, candidates check the complete procedure to fill COMEDK UGET 2018 application form. COMEDK 2018 apply online process includes registration, filling details in COMEDK application form 2018, uploading images, application fee payment and submit COMEDK UGET online application form 2018.
Step 1: COMEDK UGET Online Apply – Registration for UGET
- First, visit the official website i.e., www.comedk.org
- Click on COMEDK UGET application form 2018.
- After that tap on apply online for UGET link for new registration.
- Fill the COMEDK UGET 2018 online application by entering required details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, application number and password displayed on the screen.
- Note down the application number and password.
Step 2: Fill Details in COMEDK 2018 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Application
- After completion of the COMEDK UGET registration process, you have to login into your account with the generated application number and password.
- Candidates have to fill the COMEDK application form 2018 with the mandatory details such as
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Unique photo ID proof of applicant
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof number of applicant
- Pin Code
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Permanent address same as correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- place of the institution last studied
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Whether appeared for COMEDK exam in previous years
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Name of Institution last studied
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Contact Details
- Exam City preference and address
- Personal Details
Step 3: COMEDK Registration form – Upload Scanned Images
- After furnishing all the required data, you need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and any ID proof.
- Applicants should upload the scanned image of parent’s/guardian’s signature also.
- By clicking on the “Upload file” option, you can choose the image and upload it to COMEDK UGET apply online process.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
|Signature||Less than 80 Kb||35 mm × 80 mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Photograph||30 mm × 45 mm|
Step 4: Application Fee Payment – COMEDK UGET Online Application 2018
- After completion of filling information in COMEDK UGET application form, candidates have to pay the registration/application fee 1300/- through online mode only.
- Candidates have to select the fee payment gateway option and enter the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking details.
<< COMEDK UGET 2018 Result >>
Step 5: Submitting the COMEDK UGET Online Application 2018
- After the application fee payment process, applicants submit the COMEDK 2018 application form online.
- Next, click on “Print application form”.
- Download COMEDK UGET online form and take the printout of COMEDK application form 2018 UGET page for future security.
About COMED Karnataka UGET Exam
COMEDK UGET is the state level entrance examination. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the UGET exam to provide the admission s into undergraduate B.E/B.Tech Courses in affiliated colleges of Karnataka. Therefore, candidates who want to get the seat in the Karnataka Colleges or universities for Engineering/Architecture course can apply to this COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2018. Candidates should submit the COMEDK application form 2018 before th last date of the application form. Follow the given step by step process to fill COMEDK 2018 application form successfully.
Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on COMEDK UGET application form 2018.