CMAT registration 2019 link will be activated in October 2019. Candidates can get the direct link for CMAT application form 2019 on this page. Refer AICTE CMAT 2019 registration process. View eligibility criteria to register for Common Management Admission Test 2019. See CMAT registration fees payment modes and procedure. Check simple steps to fill CMAT online application form 2019. Know CMAT 2019 exam dates. AICTE CMAT login 2019 details.
CMAT Registration 2019 | CMAT 2019 Application Form
CMAT is the national level entrance examination. All India Council for Technical Education manages the CMAT entrance exam. CMAT is commonly known as Common Management Admission Test. AICTE offer the admission to all management programs in the approved colleges/ universities/ institutions of AICTE. All the affiliated colleges of AICTE should consider the CMAT score to provide admission into the various management programmes such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. Therefore, candidates who wish to seek the admission in the management courses in AICTE affiliated colleges, they must write the Common Management Admission Test 2019. Otherwise, AICTE will not offer the admission for the respective course in particular college.To attempt the test, the candidates are required to register for the AICTE CMAT 2019 exam. After completion of CMAT registration process, applicants have to make the CMAT 2019 registration fees paid.
CMAT apply online process includes online registration, fees payment and filling up the CMAT application form. Applicants can pay the fee amount through online (Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking) or offline modes (Cash Payment in SBI bank). The candidates those who have submitted the CMAT online application successfully are only eligible to write the exam. So, the candidates check the AICTE CMAT 2019 important dates and submit the filled CMAT 2019 application form before the due date of submission. Applicants must submit the application forms through online mode only. No other mode applications are invited from the exam conducting board. In this article, candidates can refer the step by step process for CMAT registration 2018-19 in the coming sections. Hence, follow that process to complete the CMAT online registration simply without mistakes.
AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2019 Exam Schedule
|CMAT 2019 Online Registration|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AICTE Common Management Admission Test|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|AICTE CMAT Notification 2019 Release Date||October 2018|
|Starting date for CMAT Registration 2019||October 2018|
|CMAT Last Date for Registration 2019||December 2018|
|Availability of CMAT 2019 Hall Tickets for Download||January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Mock Test Availability Date||October 2018|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Mode||Online|
|AICTE CMAT 2019 Exam Date||January 2019|
|Publishing Date of CMAT Answer Key 2019||January 2019|
|Last Date for Sending Objections on CMAT Exam 2019 Questions||January 2019|
|CMAT Result 2019 Declaration Date||February 2019|
|Displaying Date of CMAT 2019 Merit List||February 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility to Apply for CMAT Exam 2019
Before starting the CMAT registration 2019 process, applicants have to check the eligibility criteria to confirm their eligibility is matched with the required specifications of the board. If all are ok, then only proceed to the next step. The authority will reject the ineligible candidate’s applications. Hence, refer the provided CMAT eligibility to fill the AICTE CMAT 2019 online application form.
- Candidates must be a person of India.
- There is no specified maximum and minimum age limit.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for AICTE CMAT 2019 exam.
- Final year appearing candidates can also register for CMAT 2019 exam.
Documents Required for CMAT 2018-19 Registration | AICTE CMAT Online Form 2019
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity.
- All Educational qualification details.
- Scanned clear photo with white background and the size of a photograph should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- A scanned signature is used while registering, hence keep ready their clear scanned signature done on a white background.
- The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- A Valid Email ID.
- Valid mobile number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card or net banking details in case you want to pay ONLINE.
<< AICTE-CMAT 2019 Syllabus >>
CMAT 2019 Registration Process | Simple Steps to Fill CMAT Application Form 2019
Step 1: CMAT Online Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the CMAT application form 2019.
- In the CMAT registration 2019 process, applicants have to enter the details such as
- Candidate’s Bachelor’s degree status in Pharmacy
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Physical Disability
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Three Preferred Test Cities
- Password Recovery Answer
- Aadhaar number
- Password Recovery Question
- On successful registration, one registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen.
- The user Id and password will also be sent to the registered mobile number and Email Id.
- After that, press on “Proceed” button to make the payment of CMAT 2019 registration fees.
Step 2: CMAT Application Fees
Candidates are required to log in to their account by using the CMAT Login Id and password to make fee payment. Successfully registered candidates should pay the registration fees through online or offline modes.
- Here, candidates are required to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Applicants need to select the “Online Payment Mode” and entered the required detail.
- Now, click on “Proceed Payment”.
- On successful CMAT registration fees payment, individuals will get the confirmation message to the registered Email and mobile number.
- Candidates have to select the “pay by cash” option to pay the fee by Cash in SBI bank.
- Then one challan form will be displayed on the screen with the candidate’s details.
- Applicants are required to take the three print copies of challan form and fill in the required details.
- Visit the nearest State Bank of India branch to deposit the requisite amount.
- Candidates can pay the CMAT application fee after 24 hours of generation of the SBI Challan and then continue the CMAT application form filling process.
|Candidate Category||Fee (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||700/-|
<< CMAT 2018 Scorecard >>
Step 3: Fill AICTE CMAT Online Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates are required to enter the personal details like
- Candidate Full Name
- Category of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email id
- Mobile Number
Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The uploading images must be of prescribed size and format.
- Candidates can check the images size in the above section.
- Details of class 12th
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Year of the qualifying examination
- Name of the Qualifying Degree
- University Name
After furnishing the above details in the application form of CMAT 2019, candidates click on the “View/ Modify” button to rectify any mistakes. If the candidates submitted the CMAT online application 2019, no changes will be allowed. After ensuring all the data is correct, then the applicants have to click on the “I agree” button and preview the application form. Take the print copy of the filled CMAT application form 2019 for any correspondence.
About AICTE Common Management Admission Test
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) organizes the CMAT entrance exam for admission into the various management programmes in affiliated colleges of AICTE. CMAT is abbreviated as Common Management Admission Test. Through this entrance exam, the candidates will get admission seat in all management courses like PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. across the approved colleges/ universities/ institutions of AICTE. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates should register for CMAT 2019 exam and submit the AICTE CMAT online form 2019 before the last date of submission.
Hence, candidates follow the given simple procedure for CMAT 2018-19 registration. We are providing the information above only for reference purpose. Actual notification for CMAT 2019 exam is not released yet. So, stay tuned to our site to check the latest updates on AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2019. Also, get alerts on all MBA entrance exams.