The CLAT Counselling 2018 starts on 08th June 2018. Check the complete CLAT Counselling Schedule 2018 from this page. See what happens in CLAT Counselling by referring the CLAT Counselling Process 2018/ CLAT Selection Procedure 2018. View Online Counselling CLAT 2018 details. Also, find the required documents list for CLAT 2018 Counseling.
CLAT Counselling 2018 Schedule
Candidates who qualify in the CLAT 2018 can participate in CLAT 2018 Counselling. The CLAT Counselling 2018 differs from other counselling processes. The board conducts a CLAT Centralized Counselling 2018 to admit candidates in various CLAT Participating Institutes 2018. The Counselling of CLAT 2018 starts after the release of Result and Merit List 2018. By considering candidate’s position in the merit list, the students are selected and allocated a seat in an NLU. All the allocated candidate’s list is displayed in the form of a CLAT 2018 Counselling List. After checking the CLAT Counselling List 2018, the students have to pay the counselling fee at CLAT 2018 Office and exercise options. Finally, after the release of Last CLAT Counseling 2018 selected candidates list, the students must complete admission formalities at the assigned NLU before the CLAT Counselling Date 2018 ends.
To participate in the counselling process, check the CLAT 2018 Counselling Schedule from below para. And also, read the Counselling Procedure of CLAT 2018 to have an idea about the selection process.
CLAT 2018 Counselling Dates – CLAT Counselling List Release Date 2018
|CLAT Counselling Seat Allotment 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Board||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Application opening Date||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting the Registration Form||31st March 2018|
|Ending Date for Downloading Registration Form||12th May 2018|
|Online Fee Payment Dates||1st January 2018 to 31st March 2018|
|Offline Payment of Fee Date||1st January 2018 to 28th February 2018|
|Admit Card Availability Date||20th April 2018|
|Exam Date for CLAT 2018||13th May 2018|
|Answer Key Publishment Date||15th May 2018|
|Release Date for Result 2018||31st May 2018|
|Merit List Pdf Release Date||31st May 2018|
|CLAT Counselling Begining Date||08th June 2018|
<< Check Answer Key of CLAT 2018 >>
CLAT Counselling Fee Payment Date 2018 | CLAT Counselling Dates 2018
The CLAT Counselling 2018 Date determines which activity/ event takes place at what time. And, the candidate should complete assigned tasks before the scheduled CLAT 2018 Counselling Date finishes. For the easy understanding purpose, CLAT Counselling 2018 Dates are provided in a table format. The Counselling Schedule of CLAT 2018 is as follows:
|Activity Name||Scheduled Dates|
|Publishment of Seat Allotment List||07th June 2018|
|CLAT Counselling Fees 2018 Payment Date||08th June to 12th June 2018|
|Date for Locking seats and exercising options for shifting against next seat allotment list||08th June to 12th June 2018|
|Issue of the Second Allotment List||16th June 2018|
|Payment of CLAT 2018 Counselling Fees for candidates whose names appear first time in Second Allotment List||17th June to 19th June 2018|
|Date for Locking Allotted Seats after exercising options for withdrawing or shifting from CLAT admission process against second allotment list||17th June to 19th June 2018|
|Last Date for Withdrawal from CALT 2018 Admission Process||19th June 2018|
|Third Allotment List Publishment||24th June 2018|
|Payment of fee by candidates whose name appears the first time in Third Allotment List||28th June to 30th June 2018|
|Complete Admission Formalities at Assigned NLU’s||28th June to 30th June 2018|
|Date for Receiving Admission Status from NLU’s||04th July 2018|
|Date of Closing the Admission Process by CLAT Office||06th June 2018|
* NLU – National Law Universities.
Note that, if there are any vacancies left at NLU’s after the closure of admissions at CLAT Office, then these seats are filled by respective NLU in the order of merit list as per the associated University rules and regulations.
Also, you can see details related to another National Level Entrance Exam Counselling details, from here.
Documents Required for CLAT Admission Process 2018
The candidate should take all the mentioned documents to get admission in allocated NLU. Also, the student should carry original certificates and atleast two sets of xerox copies.
- Application Form of CLAT 2018.
- CLAT 2018 Admit Card.
- CLAT Score Card 2018.
- Class 10th Marks Sheet.
- Class 12th Marks Sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Specially Abled or Physically Handicapped Certificate.
- NRI Certificate, if applicable.
- Sponsored NRI Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
CLAT Counselling Fees 2018 | Counselling Fee of CLAT 2018
The candidates whose names are in the CLAT Counselling List 2018 has to pay the CLAT Counselling Fee 2018. Moreover, the students have to pay the fee before the last date of counselling fee payment.
- The Counselling Fee for CLAT 2018 is Rs. 50, 000/-.
If a candidate does not pay the counselling fee within the specified date, then the student is not considered for admissions in CLAT 2018, and their names are removed from the merit list.
Refund of CLAT 2018 Counselling Fee
- In case of candidates who fail to withdraw their seats within notified time and withdraw seats after the mentioned last date gets no refund of fees.
- Also, the candidates who do not report to the allocated University within the specified time is not eligible for the refund of fee. Such candidates counselling fee is forfeited.
- Only, the students who withdraw their seats before the last date of the withdrawal from admission process will get the refund of fees after deducting Rs. 10, 000/-.
<< CLAT 2018 Result >>
CLAT Counselling Procedure 2018 | Common Law Admission Test Counselling 2018
The candidate can find the CLAT Selection Procedure 2018 from this para. The CLAT Admission Procedure 2018 is as follows:
Release of First Indicative List
- On the basis of Merit-Cum-Rank List, the authority publishes a University Wise Indicative list.
- This First Indicative List displays the candidates who are selected for seat allotment in NLU’s.
- The students can access it from the official site, www.clat.ac.in.
Payment of CLAT 2018 Counselling Fees
- The student who is selected and whose name is in the Indicative List should pay the counselling fees of Rs. 50,000/-.
- In addition, the deposited counselling fee at the CLAT Office is transferred to the associated NLU’s where the student has to get admission in allocated college.
- In case, students do not pay the counselling fee within the specified time limit, then the student right to participate in the Counselling Process of CLAT is forfeited. And, such candidate’s names are dropped from the merit list.
- After paying the counselling fee, the selected candidates have to exercise options. That means the students have to choose any of the options – lock or shifting or withdraw.
- The more details related to these options are specified below.
Publishment of Second Allotment List
- After the first date for counselling fee payment ends, the second counselling list is released on the official website, clat.ac.in.
- The candidates who have paid the counselling fees and confirmed their seats at allotted college are listed in the Second Indicative List.
- Also, the candidates who did not get any seats at first round are also included if they are assigned to any seat.
- After checking second allotment list, the candidates whose names are listed for the first time should pay the counselling fee and exercise options.
Announcement of Third Admission List
- The third Counselling List consists of the candidate’s names who have paid the CLAT Counseling 2018 Fee within the specified date and confirmed their allotted seat at associated NLU’s.
- Also, it contains the names of students who did not get selected in both first and second allotment list.
- The new candidates have to pay the counselling fees and reserve their assigned seats. Also, exercise options.
Completing Admission Formalities at Allocated NLU
- The selected candidates should report to the allotted University within a specified time.
- The students should carry all the necessary documents and pay the balance admission fees to get admission in the allocated Insititute.
- In case, a candidate fails to submit required documents or pay the admission fee, then the candidate is not allowed to confirm their admission to the allocated Institute.
- If a student does not report or complete admission formalities at assigned University within the scheduled time, then the candidate’s seat is deallocated, and paid counselling fee is not refunded.
<< CLAT Previous Papers >>
Exercising/ Choosing Options: Lock, Shifting, Withdrawal in CLAT Online Counselling 2018
The candidates who find their names in the CLAT Counselling List should choose any one of the following options before the arrival of the last date for choosing options.
- The candidates can choose ‘Lock’ option if they do not want to change their allotted seat. That means, it the student wants to confirm their seat at the allocated NLU, then he/ she should opt for ‘Lock’ option.
- Moreover, the students who select ‘Lock’ option is not allowed to shift their seats to other NLU’s. These candidates are not considered for further rounds of Counselling of CLAT 2018.
- The candidates who want to be considered for subsequent rounds of CLAT 2018 Counseling can opt for the ‘Shifting’ option.
- The candidates who are allocated to a college but want to get a seat in better college can choose ‘Shifting’ option.
- If any vacant seats arise in next CLAT Counselling Rounds, then the candidates who are in next line are considered for filling these seats.
- Also, the seat allotted candidates can withdraw from counselling process within the notified time as per CLAT Calender 2018.
- The candidates who chose ‘Withdraw’ options are dropped from the merit list and do not claim any right to participate in further rounds of selection process.
- And also, these candidates paid fee is refunded.
Note that, the default choice of candidate is considered to be ‘Lock.’ So, the candidates who wish to select other options must exercise options before the last date for choosing options arrives.
<< CLAT 2018 Rank Estimator >>
About CLAT 2018
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi is managing the Common Law Admission Test. This Entrance Exam is National Level Exam. Based on the CLAT Score 2018, the 19 National Law Universities, 43 Education Institutes and two Public Sector Institutes are offering admissions in Law Courses. In order to get admission, the candidates have to register for CLAT and qualify in the test.
The applications start on 1st January 2018 and end on 31st March 2018. The last date for downloading the application form is 12th May 2018. The authority releases admit card on 20th April 2018. And, on 13th May 2018, the exam is conducted. Moreover, the answer key is published on official site on 15th May 2018. And, the result, score card and merit list are released on 31st May 2018. Moreover, the counselling starts on 08th June 2018.
You can get latest information related to All India Entrance Exams and State Wide, University Wise Entrance Exams by bookmarking this site. Also, follow this site, examtime.co to check all the details regarding application form, previous papers, answer key, cut off, syllabus, exam date, rank list, rank card, result, admit card, counselling and slot booking, seat allotment.