CLAT Counselling 2019 Schedule is provided here. Refer CLAT Counselling Procedure and fee details on this page. Check the CLAT 2019 Admission Process and Find out the CLAT Counselling fees and documents required for counselling of CLAT 2019. Go through the entire page to check the complete details of Online Counselling CLAT 2019.
CLAT Counselling 2019 | NLU CLAT 2019 Counselling Rounds
The final step for admissions into law courses is the CLAT Counselling 2019. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NLUAS) Kochi releases the CLAT 2019 counselling schedule on different dates. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the CLAT 2019 counselling can attend the Counselling of CLAT 2019 on the scheduled dates. CLAT 2019 Counselling includes various process like registration, fee payment, selection of options, Seat Allotment. Every candidate needs to undergo all the stages of the CLAT Counselling. Check the CLAT 2019 counselling schedule and procedure and fees details in the following sections. The CLAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted in three rounds. After completion of all the rounds, the CLAT 2019 counselling status will be released and the test takers should visit the alloted NLUs to complete all the remaining stages. In the below sections, candidates can check the seat allotment, seat withdrawal and locking of options and upgradation of choices.
CLAT Counselling Schedule
|CLAT 2019 Counselling Dates|
|Name of the Authority||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Starting Date of CLAT 2019 application||January 2019|
|Last Date of CLAT Application||March 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket Availability Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date of CLAT 2019||May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Answer Key Release Date||May 2019|
|Result Date of CLAT 2019||May 2019|
|Merit List Publishing Date||May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Counselling Date||June 2019|
Documents Required for CLAT Counselling
- CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
- Score Card of CLAT 2019
- Class 10th Marks Memo
- Marks Memo of Class 12th
- Specially Abled Certificate
- NRI Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- CLAT 2019 Application Form
- Caste Certificate
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (if applicable)
CLAT Counselling Process | CLAT Counselling List 2019
Follow the CLAT Counselling procedure 2019 which is described below.
Step-1: First Indicative List Announcement
- The univeristy publishes the first indicative list based on the merit list.
- Candidates can access the indicative list from the official website.
Step-2: Counselling Fee Payment
- The candidates are required to pay the CLAT 2019 counselling fee of Rs 50000
- The deposited fee will be transferred to the participating NLU in which candidate take admission.
- If the candidate fails to deposit the CLAT Counselling fee within the stipulated time period, then the candidate is not allowed to participate in the further CLAT 2019 Counselling process.
- After payment of the CLAT Counselling fee, candidates can fill the choices and lock the options.
Step-3: Releasing Second Allotment List
- After completion of the CLAT counselling fee payment, the committee issues second indicative list that contains the name of the candidate who paid the CLAT 2019 Counselling fee and reserved their seats.
- Before publication of third indicative list, the committee provides a withdrawal option to the candidates for whom the seat has been alloted in previous CLAT counselling rounds.
- The candidates who are wishing to withdraw can select the withdraw option after which an amount of Rs 10000 will be credited into their registered bank account after deduction of CLAT 2019 counselling fee from the deposited fee.
- However, those candidates who withdraw their seats after the last date of withdrawal are not liable to receive any amount and it results in forfeiture of the entire CLAT 2019 counselling fees.
- Then the CLAT 2019 admission office publish third and last indicative list of CLAT 2019 counselling.
CLAT Counselling 2019 Information – Lock, Upgrade & Withdrawal Options
Lock Option –
- In each counselling round, candidates will be provided with the lock option after the release of indicative seat allotment list.
- By exercising the lock option in the CLAT Counselling 2019, it confirms the seat in the alloted university at that counselling round.
- The lock option prohibits the candidates to shift their choice to any other National Lw University in the present CLAT Counselling round.
Shifting or Upgradation
- This option will be available from the CLAT second round counselling for the candidates who have participated in the previous CLAT Counselling rounds.
- The candidates will be shifted or automatically upgraded to a higher NLU against the vacancy arising in the NLU.
- A candidate has to exercise withdrawal option in two days.
- If the candidate fails to deposit the amount of requisite counselling fee, then he/she may lose the chance to get admission in NLUs as their name will be dropped from the admission merit list. So, this is the first method to withdraw and NLU seat.
- Next, all the candidates who have been alloted NLU seats will be offered withdrawal option before the final seat allotment list. i.e, during the fourth round of CLAT 2019 counselling.
- The candidates who wish to withdraw their name from the NLU admission process by teh prescribed date are allowed to withdraw from the admissions.
- The deposited counselling fees will be transferred t0 their bank accounts after the deduction of Rs 10000 from that fee.
CLAT is commonly referred as Common Law Admission Test. CLAT 2019 exam is a national level entrance exam which is organized by National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS). CLAT 2019 exam is conducted to provide admissions into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by various participating institutions including National Law Universities. The centralized counselling will be conducted for CLAT admissions. The CLAT Counselling will be conducted in four rounds. The CLAT 2019 seat allotment will be done based on the merit list.
Check complete details of the CLAT 2019 Counselling and seat allotment details on this page. Follow our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.