Bihar Polytechnic Question Paper is updated here. Get Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam question paper along with solutions pdf. Obtain Bihar Polytechnic Sample Question Papers for free of cost. Check Bihar Polytechnic Solved Question Papers on this page.
Bihar Polytechnic Question Paper
Candidates can get the Bihar Polytechnic question papers along with solutions in pdf format. Candidates know the pattern of the Bihar Polytechnic Question paper. Through the Bihar Polytechnic sample papers, candidates can estimate the standard of the Bihar Polytechnic Old Question paper. Download Bihar Polytechnic Previous year question paper along with solutions in pdf format. Practice Bihar Polytechnic question papers along with solutions which are provided on this page. Maintain a schedule and follow according to it to crack the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Details
|BCECEB Polytechnic Entrance Exam Question Papers|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Starting date of DCECE 2018 Application Form||16th March 2018|
|Last date of DCECE 2018 Application Form||6th April 2018|
|Last Date for payment of fee through challan||10th April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability Date||2nd May 2018|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Exam Date of Bihar Polytechnic||12th May 2018|
|Result Announcement Date of Bihar Polytechnic 2018||May 2018|
DCECE Model Paper
Candidates should practice DCECE Previous Question papers regularly. After completion of practising Bihar Polytechnic Question papers, candidates should check their performance and identify their strengths and weakness. Through Bihar Polytechnic Model Question Papers, candidates can know the time management skills and they can determine the time taken for each question. So, they can manage the time efficiently in the DCECE 2018 exam. Therefore, practice DCECE sample question papers regularly which shows you the path to achieve success in the DCECE 2018 exam. Download Bihar Polytechnic previous question papers which are provided in pdf format in the below section.
Last Year Question Papers of Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam
- Bihar polytechnic question paper 2015 pdf
- Bihar polytechnic question paper 2015
- Bihar polytechnic question paper 2015 pdf download
- Bihar polytechnic question paper 2016 pdf
- Bihar polytechnic question paper 2014 pdf
- Model Questions for DCECE exam
Bihar Polytechnic Previous Year Papers
Go through the Bihar Polytechnic solved question papers, which contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the Bihar Polytechnic previous question papers. Understand every solved question which are provided in the Bihar Polytechnic Solved papers. Then you will be perfect for all types of questions. So, download DCECE solved question paper which improves your speed and accuracy. Learn different ways of solving the questions from the BCECE sample question papers. Bihar Polytechnic question papers contain the complete topics that are included in the Bihar Polytechnic syllabus. So, practice Bihar polytechnic question paper pdf which is helpful to prepare for the exam.
About Bihar Polytechnic Exam
Bihar Polytechnic is otherwise referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). The Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to provide admissions into Polytechnic Engineering, Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering, Para Medical Dental courses. These courses were offered by various universities in the state of Bihar and their affiliated colleges. The candidates who have completed 10th class/matriculation are eligible to apply for DCECE Polytechnic entrance exam. Download Bihar Polytechnic Question paper and check Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern on this page.
BCECEB Polytechnic Model Question Papers
From BCECEB question papers, candidates can also check newer topics that are not covered during their regular preparation. Practice Bihar Polytechnic old question papers which helps you gain the required subject knowledge. Identify the highest weightage questions from the Bihar Polytechnic previous question papers and exercise those questions daily till you become perfect in all types of concepts. Regular practice is required for all the candidates to score more marks in the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam. Focus on topics that are repeated regularly and solve those questions frequently. Get Bihar Polytechnic Exam Question Papers and practice last 5 years of DCECE Question papers to get experience on attempting the DCECE 2019 exam easily.
Bihar Polytechnic Test Paper Pdf
The applicants of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam should get ready with perfect preparation in order to attempt the DCECE exam without any stress. It is possible through the practice of BCECE Model Question Papers. As some of the questions from the Bihar Polytechnic practice papers may appear in the upcoming BCECE 2018 exam, candidates can answer those questions easily. Time is the essential factor for all the candidates attending the BCECE 2018 exam. Utilize your time in an effective way. Solving skills are necessary for all the candidates appearing for the Bihar Polytechnic exam. Candidates can also prepare notes on important formulas and concepts that help you study at the time of the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam.
Exam Pattern for Bihar Polytechnic 2018
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam pattern is different for various categories.
Test pattern for PE and PPE course
|S.No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The total no of questions are 90.
- Each question carries 5 marks.
Paper pattern for PM course
|S.No.||Topics Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Total no of questions is 90.
- Total Marks are 450.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern for PMD course
|S.No.||Name of Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
Model Questions for DCECE Exam (Bihar Polytechnic)
- The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- Capillary action phenomenon
- A viscosity of the ink
- Siphon Action
- Diffusion of ink through the blotting
- Siphon will fail to work if
- The level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- The densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal.
- The temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
- Both its limbs are of unequal length.
- Which is not emitted by the radioactive substance in the following
- Electromagnetic Radiations
- Alpha Particles
- Walk on a sandy road is more difficult than on a concrete road because
- The friction b/w sand & feet is less than that between feet and concrete
- Sand is soft and concrete is hard.
- The sand is grainy but concrete is smooth.
- The friction b/w feet and sand is greater than that between concrete & feet
- A transmission line has a characteristic resistance of 0.1 Ω/m & impedance of 50 Ω, if the line is distortionless, then the attenuation constant (in Np/m) is
- Sound waves in air are
- Which law states that the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid is proportional to its partial pressure is
- Dalton’s law
- Henry’s law
- Gay Lussac’s law
- Raoult’s law
- Among the following, which is the most commonly used bleaching agent
- Carbon Dioxide
- Sodium Chloride
- The Lattin word Formica means ant. The name formic acid is derived from this Latin word because
- This Acid, in ancient times, was used to eliminate ant-hills
- This acid was first obtained by the distillation of ants
- Ants are attracted by the odour of this acid
- This corrosive acid is secreted by ants to drive away their enemies
- In an organism, the inherited traits of are controlled by
- RNA molecules
- DNA Molecules
- The mass of 1 Avogadro number of Helium atom is
- 00 gram
- 4 × 6.02 × 1023 gram
- Sin A. Sin B, Cos A are in GP, Roots of x2+2x cot B+1 = 0 are always
- Greater than 1
- The items amenable to detection by soft x-rays
- Lead in Bullets
- Genuine coins from counterfeit coins
- On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of five balls. The cost price of the ball is
- In clay, the main chemical constituent is
- Silicon Oxide
- Aluminium Borosilicate
- Aluminium Silicate
- Supersonic plane fly with the speed
- of sound
- Less than the speed of sound
- Greater than the speed of sound
- of Light
- Rainbow is due to
- Diffusion of sunlight through water droplets
- Absorption of sunlight in minute water droplets
- Refraction and reflection of sunlight by water droplets
- The ionisation of water deposits
- The hardest form of Carbon is
- The main active constituent of tea & coffee is
- The hottest part of the gas flame is commonly known as
- Dark Zone
- Luminous zone
- Blue zone
- Non-Luminous zone
Polytechnic Exam Question Paper of DCECE
By practising plenty of DCECE Question papers, candidates can answer all the questions in the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam within a particular time. More practice is required for the candidates to make their preparation stronger. Assume that you are attempting the real exam and solve the Bihar Polytechnic Model Question Paper. Do hard work and prepare seriously for the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam. Analyze the model of questions that are appearing in the Bihar Polytechnic sample question papers. So that you can get awareness on all type of questions. While going with your preparation, first study the easy subjects and then go for tough subjects later. This enhances your problem-solving skills which help you in all the aspects to get prepared for the BCECEB Polytechnic 2018 exam.
We hope that the above-provided information will be useful for your preparation purpose. Visit our site to get more information on Bihar Polytechnic exam. Bookmark our site, to get the latest news on All India entrance exams.