Refer BCECE application form 2018 filling process. Get the direct link of BCECE 2018 application form. See BCECE application fee payment process. Check the eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE 2018 examination. View Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 dates. Also, check BCECE login & BCECE application starting and closing dates.
BCECE Application Form 2018 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
BCECE is the state level entrance examination. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organize the BCECE exam to provide the admissions into the various Engineering, Agriculture and Medical professional courses across the institutions in Bihar state. Therefore, the willing and eligible candidates fill the BCECE application form as early as possible. Check the last date of BCECE 2018 application form. Here, we have given the total step by step procedure to fill the BCECE 2018 application form.
New !!! BCECE Application form Correction Starts from 8th April 2018.
Go through the below sections to refer BCECE apply online process. Candidates required to make the application fee payment through online or offline mode. That is the applicants can make the BECE registration fee payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or Bank Challan. The BCECE online application 2018 filling process includes the registration, filling required details, upload the images of signature and photograph. Finally, make the application fee payment. In this article, candidates can refer the eligibility criteria, exam dates along with the BCECE apply online process.
BCECE 2018 Application Closed Now. Candidates can make the Fee Payment until 5th April (Through Challan) & 7th April 2018 (Through Online).
Overview of Bihar CECE Exam 2018 Schedule
|BCECE Application form|
|Name of the Event||Event Date|
|Name of the Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018|
|BCECE 2018 Notification Release Date||March 2018|
|Starting DAte of BCECE Online Registration||7th March 2018|
|Ending Date of BCECE 2018 Application form||2nd April 2018|
|Last date for BCECE Application Fee Payment through Bank Challan||5th April 2018|
|Ending Date for BCECE Registration Fee Payment through Online mode||7th April 2018|
|Dates for Editing of Online Application Form||8th April 2018|
|BCECE 2018 Admit Card Issue Date||15th April 2018|
|BCECE 2018 Exam Date||29th April 2018 & 30th April 2018|
|Declaration of BCECE 2018 Result 2018 1st stage||May 2018|
|BCECE 2nd stage Result 2018 release date||July 2018|
|BCECE Counselling 2018 begins from||July/ August 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BCECE Exam 2018
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and belong to Bihar state.
- Individuals should qualify the 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants must have an aggregate of 45% marks for general category and 40% for the reserved category to apply for BCECE 2018 exam.
- Physics and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects and one subject from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
BCECE 2018 Online Application Form Filling Process
In this section, candidates can check the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination online application process. Read the given process before starting the BCECE apply online process. Hence, follow the simple steps to fill the BCECE online application 2018 simply.
Step 1: Bihar CECE 2018 Registration
- Candidates visit the official web portal of BCECE.
- Find the “Apply for BCECE 2018” link on the official homepage.
- Click on the link mentioned above to register for the BCECE exam 2018.
- After clicking on the apply online link, one web page will appear on the screen which has the BCECE Login and New Registration buttons.
- Candidates have to click on the “New Registration” link.
- Then, BCECE 2018 registration form page will display on the screen.
- Here, applicants need to fill the details in the particulars to complete the registration process.
- Candidates are required to enter the details like
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Exam
- Select course group
- Are you a permanent resident of Bihar?
- Date of Birth
- Re-enter Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Re-Enter Email ID
- Reservation Category
- Re-Select Reservation Category
- Do you clam disabled quota?
- Mobile number
- Re-Enter Mobile Number
- Confirm Password
- Aaadhar Number
- Enter Captcha Code
- Security Answer
- After entering the above-given details, candidates have to tap on the “Sign up” button.
- Then, you can get the Pop-up registration message. Click on the “Confirmation” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Activate BCECE Online Application 2018
- After submitting the BCECE registration details successfully, applicants will receive a confirmation message to the registered Email and mobile number.
- This Email contains BCECE application activation link and the candidates must click on that link to confirm and complete their BCECE online registration 2018 process.
- Candidate’s account will not be activated until they have clicked on the activation link.
- On clicking on the received activation link, the applicants will be redirected to the validation page.
- Here, candidates need to enter the validation code which sent your registered mobile number.
- After entering the validation code, candidates will be allowed to login into account.
Step 3: Enter Personal Information in BCECE 2018 Application
- On login into the account, the candidates will see the BCECE application form 2018 page/ Personal Information web page.
- In this section, applicants are required to fill the details such as
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Re-Enter Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Re-Select Gender
- Date of Birth
- Mark of Identification
- Do you claim Service Man Quota?
- District Name of the institution of passing/ appearing at I.Sc or equivalent
- Have you passed matriculation with URDU as a subject?
- Permanent Address
- Address Line 1-3
- Pin Code
- Correspondence Address
- Address Line 1-3
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- On successful furnishing, the above data, click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images – BCECE Online Apply
- After completion of fill the details in the BCECE 2018 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- By clicking on the “Upload Photograph and Signature” button, you can upload the images.
- Check the images sizes and format in the following tabular form.
|Photograph||Less than 100 KB||.JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 100 KB|
Step 5: Educational Information – BCECE Application form 2018
- After uploading the photograph and signature images, click on the “Save and Preview” button to fill the details regarding the “Educational Information“.
- The details are as follows
- Secondary/ X standard
- I.S.C/ XII Standard (10+2)
- After entering the required educational information, tap on the “Save” button.
Step 6: Preview Details in BCECE Apply Online Form
- On successful BCECE 2018 application form filling process, the complete application form will be opened.
- If you make any corrections/ edit in the filled BCECE online application form, click on the “Back” button.
- No make corrections are required, click on the “Confirm and Save button”.
- Once, you confirmed the BCECE apply online form, it might not be edited further.
- After that, view all the entered details in the on the “Application form view” page.
- If everything is ok, make the tick mark on the “I confirm the above” and then press on “Confirm and Submit” button.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” button to make the BCECE 2018 application fee payment.
Step 6: BCECE Registration Fee Payment
- Applicants should pay the BCECE application fee.
- Candidates can make the BCECE fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Select the payment type i.e., Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or any bank.
- Candidates need to pay the fee based on their category.
- After successful fee payment, you will get the “Payment Successful” message.
- Take the printout of the BCECE application form 2018 for future correspondence.
BCECE 2018 Application Fee
Here, we have given the application fee payment for various categories. So, candidates refer the subject wise BCECE application fee amount in the following tabular form.
|Subjects||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|General/ BC/ OBC||SC/ ST/ DQ|
|Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry||1000/-||500/-|
|Physics, Mathematics, Biology|
|Chemistry, Biology & Architecture|
|Physics, Mathematics and Agriculture|
|Maths, Agriculture and Biology|
|Mathematics, Chemistry & Agriculture|
|Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology||1100/-||550/-|
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) organize the BCECE Entrance Exam 2018. BCECE is a state level competitive entrance examination. It is conducted for providing admission in various Engineering, Agricultural and Medical professional courses across various universities and colleges of Bihar State. Therefore, candidates who interested to get the seat in the Bihar state for mentioned courses can apply to the exam. Candidates should submit the BCECE 2018 application form through online mode only. Check the stepwise procedure to fill the BCECE application form2018. Also, the applications must submit the form before the due date of submission. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check the regular news on the BCECE apply online process.
<<< BCECE 2018 Application Form >>>