ASSO CET 2018 application form is uploaded soon. Follow given procedure to fill ASSO CET application form 2018. Check eligibility criteria, ASSO CET 2018 exam date and other important dates. See complete details on ASSO CET UG application form 2018 as well as ASSO CET PG 2081 application form. Refer AMUPMDC ASSO CET application fee payment process.
ASSO CET 2018 Application Form
ASSO CET 2018 exam is conducted by Association of Management Unaided Private Medical Dental Colleges. AMUPMDC ASSO CET is national level entrance examination. Through this test, candidates can get the undergraduate and postgraduate medical and dental courses across various colleges in the Maharashtra state. Eligible candidates should submit the ASSO CET Application form 2018 through online only. You should submit the ASSO CET 2018 apply online form before the closing date of the application. Hence, we have tabulated the ASSO CET 2018 schedule like ASSO PG CET exam date, application starting dates and ASSO CET last date to apply etc. in the below section.
Are you in confusion about how to apply for ASSO CET 2018? Don’t worry, we have provided the complete information regarding the ASSO CET Apply Online process. Therefore, candidates should follow the given below procedure to submit the ASSO CET 2018 application form online successfully. You can submit the applications through online mode only. ASSO CET application form 2018 available at official website of ASSO CET from March/April 2018 onwards. You can apply through the given link also which is provided on this page. Moreover, get all medical entrance exams apply online links on our website.
|ASSO CET 2018 Apply Online|
|Name of the Board||Association of Management Unaided Private Medical Dental Colleges|
|Exam Name||ASSO Common Entrance Test|
|Starting Date to ASSO CET Apply Online||March/April 2018|
|ASSO CET Last Date of Application form||April 2018|
|AMUPMDC ASSO CET Hall ticket download date||May 2018|
|ASSO CET Exam Date||May 2018|
|Release Date of ASSO CET Answer Key||May 2018|
|ASSO CET Results Release Date||June 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
ASSO CET PG Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality – The candidate may be an Indian National / NRI / Foreign National. Candidate is required to produce proof in support of their Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate, School Leaving certificate of HSC/12th Std indicating the nationality of the candidate as Indian or Valid Passport
- Education Qualification: Candidates have below mentioned educational qualification will be eligible for ASSO CET 2018
- Candidates must have passed 10+2/ HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology and English
- General Category – Candidates belonging to general category must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology and English with 50%
- Reserved Category (Constitutional Reservation) – Candidates belonging to this category must have passed in the Subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40 % marks
ASSO CET Application Form 2018
- Visit the Official website of AMUPMDC.
- Click on “online application for APGM CET 2018” or “APGD CET 2018 online application” link.
- Then instructions page will display on the screen. Read the instructions carefully before filling the ASSO CET 2018 application form.
- After reading the all provided instructions, click on “Next” button to display ASSO CET online application form 2018.
- Candidate should fill the mandatory details in the ASSO CET 2018 online application form like personal and education details.
- The system will validate required fields before allowing him for submission.
- There is provision to make changes in the ASSO CET 2018 application form.
- Before, clicking on the “Submit” button, aspirants should verify the correctness of entered details in ASSO CET apply online process.
- There is no provision to make changes in the ASSO CET 2018 application, after the submission of ASSO CET 2018 application.
- At the time of submission. The system will ask the candidates for creating the password.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as part of ASSO CET 2018 apply online procedure.
- Aspirants also, make the payment of ASSO CET registration fee as per their prescribed category of the candidate.
ASSO CET Application Form 2018 Fee
- Candidate should take the printout of Bank Challan, with this Challan pay the application processing fee and exam fee total of 3,000 by cash in any Branch of State Bank of India on next working day onwards, from the day of printing of challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Unique application number/username will be available on challan for the fee 3000/- for application processing fee and examination fee and same details will be mailed to the candidate on given Email ID.
ASSO CET – Login
- Candidates have to login into account.
- Candidate should login with the application number/username and password to verify the ASSO CET online application 2018.
- Applicants need not send the copy of ASSO CET application form or any document to the office.
- Take the print out of the ASSO CET 2018 application for future correspondence.
- If you commit any mistake in ASSO CET online apply process, it cannot be corrected by the board members.
About ASSO CET PG
ASSO CET is a national level entrance examination. AMUPMDC abbreviated as Association of Management Unaided Private Medical Dental Colleges conducts the ASSO Common Entrance Test. ASSP CET 2018 conducted for providing the admission seats into the MBBS and BDS courses in various colleges of Maharashtra State. ASSO CET is the gateway for the candidates those who want to take the admission into the Medical and Dental courses. Therefore, eligible and interested individuals can apply to the ASSO CET 2018 as early as possible. Candidates should submit the ASSO CET application form through online only. Follow the given procedure to submit the ASSO CET 2018 online application successfully without mistakes.
Here, we have given the complete information based on the last year notification. Official ASSO CET PG notification is not released yet. Hence, we will update all the information on AMUPMDC ASSO CET 2018 online application form as soon as possible after the official announcement by the board members.