ASTU release the Assam CEE 2018 application form on 1st March 2018. Here, get Assam CEE application form download link. Candidates apply for Assam CEE exam 2018 through online mode only. Check eligibility criteria, application last date to apply for Assam CEE 2018 exam. See details on how to apply for Assam CEE 2018, registration procedure and login details in the below sections.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
The Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2018 for admission to BE/B.Tech Courses in the State of Assam, Assam CEE is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati. DTE Assam will release Assam CEE application form 2018 in online mode for all the candidates on 1st March 2018. Interested aspirants to get admission to B.Tech programmes through will have to fill the application form of Assam CEE 2018 for the same mandatorily. We suggested that the candidates first check the provided eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2018 and if found eligible, then only proceed to fill the of Assam CEE 2018 application form.
Latest News !!! Assam CEE 2018 Online Application Starts from 1st March 2018. Check here, details on CEE Assam Application form 2018
Aspirants require to fill their personal and academic details like name, contact number, email address and qualifying exam scores etc respectively in the CEE Assam application form 2018. Candidates will also have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the specified format while filling the CEE Assam 2018 application form. Applicants should submit Assam CEE application form 2018 along with the prescribed Assam CEE application fee on or before the last date. Check the detailed procedure to download and fill CEE Assam online application form 2018 from the upcoming sections.
CEE Assam Application Form 2018 @ www.astu.ac.in
|CEE Assam Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Assam CEE apply online||1st March 2018|
|CEE 2018 Assam Application form Closing Date||20th March 2018|
|Assam CEE 2018 Exam Date||29th April 2018|
Overview of Assam CEE 2018 Exam Schedule
|Assam CEE Application Form 2018|
|Name of the exam conducting Authority||Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati|
|Name of the Exam||Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of the Exam||State|
|Online Application Starting Date||1st March 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||20th March 2018|
|Last date of payment of fee||April 2018|
|Mode of Assam CEE Exam 2018||Offline|
|Assam CEE Admit Card Release Date||9th April 2018|
|CEE Assam Exam Date 2018||29th April 2018|
|Declaration of Assam CEE Result||10th May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
>>Check all Engineering Entrance Exams Application forms
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian Nationality and belongs to Assam state.
- Age should be less than 20 years.
- Students should qualify the intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only to apply for Engineering Courses.
- Candidates applying for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Aspirants appearing in both MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS and Engineering courses should appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.
- General Candidates having an aggregate of 60% marks in the qualifying examination and 50% for reserved categories.
Required Details/Documents to Fill CEE Assam 2018 Application Form
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Valid email id and phone number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Qualifying exam details like hall ticket number, year of passing, etc.
- A valid address for correspondence.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form | Assam CEE 2018 Apply Online Steps
- Go to the official website of Assam CEE.
- Read the instructions carefully which are given in the instruction page to fill the Assam CEE 2018 Application Form.
- Click on the button “Fill Online Application Form” and enter the personal and educational details.
- Upload the Scanned images of candidates recent Photograph having size 20 KB to 35KB and Signature having the size of maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb. The Scanned images format should be in ‘.jpeg.’ or ‘.jpg.’.
- Now candidates should submit the Assam CEE Application Form 2018.
- Then one register ID and password are generated after submitting the CEE Assam Application form and keep them safe.
- Take Printout of the Assam CEE Online Application Form 2018.
- When you registered to fill the Assam CEE 2018 Online Application remember the generated Password for further use.
- If you do any mistake while filling the CEE Assam application form 2018, there is no chance to modify or edit it.
- So candidates should fill the Assam CEE medical application form and Assam CEE Engineering 2018 application form with correct details carefully.
- If the candidate made any mistake, then they have to submit the fresh CEE Assam Application Form 2018.
- After Submitting the Application, a candidate must take a printout of e-challan and should deposit the Assam CEE exam Application Fee in any branch of SBI from the second day of CEE Assam 2018 online application form starting date.
Assam Combined Entrance Examination Application Fee
The aspirants need to deposit the prescribed amount along with a bank charge of 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India. You should pay the fee by using bank challan generated after completion of submission of CEE Assam 2018 application form. Candidates can pay the application through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking also. Application fee once paid, is not refundable. Therefore, candidates should pay the Assam CEE online application fee through offline mode (Challan) & Online mode. Check CEE Assam application fee details in the following tabular form.
|Course Name||Amount (Rs)|
Assam CEE Application Form 2018 | Upload Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature
|Recent passport size coloured Photograph||
||Between 250 pixel and 320 pixels||Between 150 pixel and 220 pixel||JPEG or JPG|
||Between 100 to 180 pixels||Between 150 pixel and 220 pixel||JPEG or JPG|
About Assam CEE 2018
Assam CEE is state level examination. Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati conducts Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE). Assam CEE is conducted to provide admissions to various engineering, ayurveda & homoeopathy courses in government colleges which are affiliated to ASTU. The aspirants who have completed their 10 + 2 ( Intermediate ) exam from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council are eligible for Assam CEE 2018 exam. Therefore, interested and eligible individuals can apply for Assam CEE exam 2018 before the closing date of the application form. In the above sections, we have given the total procedure to fill Assam CEE 2018 application form.
So, candidates should check all the details and apply for Assam CEE exam 2018 on or before the last date of application. Check CEE Assam exam 2018 syllabus and Assam CEE previous papers pdf and begin your preparation. On our website, you can get latest updates regarding the Assam CEE exam. Hence, bookmark our site www.examtime.co to check regular updates on Assam CEE application form.