Check procedure to fill APSET online application form 2018. Get APSET 2018 apply online direct link here. Refer AP SET 2018 application form dates. APSET 2018 online application is available from 26th March onwards. See eligibility criteria to apply for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018. View APSET login and online registration process in the upcoming sections.
APSET Online Application 2018 @ www.apset.net.in Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 notification out. APSET 2018 online application form starts from 26th March 2018. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam organizes the APSET 2018 exam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. AU invites the online applications from the eligible candidates to write the SET exam. AU will provide the recruitments and promotions of Lecturers/ Assistant Professors in Degree colleges as per the University Grants Commission regulations through this test. Therefore, who want to settle their life in the Teaching field in the colleges or universities of Andhra Pradesh state can apply to the APSET 2018 exam.
Latest News – APSET Online Application 2018 can be filled upto 21st May 2018 with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-. Get AP SET 2018 Application form Direct Link here.
The candidates those who hold the Master’s Degree are eligible to fill the APSET online application 2018. Check the complete eligibility criteria of APSET 2018 details in the coming sections. It’s mandatory to verify the eligibility details before filling the AP SET application form 2018. If you satisfy all the prescribed conditions, then only proceed your AP SET 2018 online registration. AU conducts the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test on 31 subjects. So, the applicants must choose the respective subject on which they have done Master’s Degree from the UGC. Go to the below sections to refer APSET 2018 apply online process and important dates related to the AP State Eligibility Test 2018.
APSET 2018 Online Application Form – Important Dates
|APSET 2018 Apply Online|
|Test Conducting University Name||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET)|
|Releasing Date of APSET 2018 Notification||18th March 2018|
|APSET Online Application 2018 Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|AP SET Application Form 2018 submission without late fee Ending date||2nd May 2018|
|Last date of Application with late fee of Rs 1000 + Registration fee||10th May 2018|
|APSET 2018 Application form with late fee of Rs. 2000 + Registration fee||21st May 2018|
|AP SET Online Application form 2018 last date with late fee of Rs 5000 + Registration fee||6th June 2018|
|Mode of the AP SET 2018 Exam||Offline|
|APSET Exam Date 2018||1st July 2018|
|Publication Date for APSET 2018 Answer Key||July 2018|
|APSET Results 2018 Declaration Date||July 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for AP SET 2018
- There is no certain age limit to apply for this test.
- Candidates should possess the Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/ colleges of University Grants Commission.
- General Category Applicants must hold the Master’s Degree with minimum 55% aggregate and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have an aggregate of 50% in their Master’s Degree/ equivalent examination.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level exam had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in AP SET 2018.
- The qualified aspirants are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor post only in the universities or colleges of the Andhra Pradesh state from where they have cleared their APSET exam 2018.
- The candidates who have qualified earlier in AP SET / UGC NET are not eligible to apply for AP State Eligibility Test in the same subject they qualified.
APSET 2018 Apply Online Procedure | Steps to Fill AP SET 2018 Online Application
Here, candidates can get the solution for how to apply for AP SET 2018 exam. Read this entire section, to get an idea about the APSET online application form 2018 filling process. In this article, we have given the detailed procedure to fill the APSET 2018 online application without mistakes. Hence, follow the given steps while submitting the APSET 2018 application form. The simple steps are as follows
Step 1: APSET 2018 Registration
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website of AP SET i.e., www.aptet.net.in
- Click on the “Registration” link to register for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
- Fill the particulars such as
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Choose the Password.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- On successful registration, candidates will receive a mail with the registration Email Id and mobile number.
- Received mail having the Application number and password.
- Candidates are required to log in to their account of APSET by using the unique application number and password to complete the APSET online application 2018 filling process.
Step 2: Fill the Details in APSET 2018 Online Application Form
- After the completion of APSET login process, applicants have to fill the required details such as personal, academic and choice of the test center, etc.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
Check, APSET 2018 Results
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images – APSET Notification 2018 Online Application Form
- On successful, filling the details in APSET 2018 online application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and caste/ disability certificate.
- Moreover, The images must be in .JPG or .JPEG format.
- Check the prescribed sizes of scanned images in the following tabular form.
|Signature||5 to 20 KB|
|Photograph||15 to 50 KB|
|Caste/ Disability Certificate||50 to 300 KB|
- After uploading the images, the filled APSET application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are required to recheck the entered details and click on the “Process to make payment button”.
<< AP SET 2018 Answer Key >>
Step 4: AP SET Application Fee Payment | APSET 2018 Apply Online
- Exam applicants should pay the AP SET 2018 application fee as per their category.
- Candidates must make the fee payment through online payment gateway only (Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Refer the application fee amount category wise in the given tabular form.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH||500/-|
About Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
APSET is the state level entrance examination. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts the SET exam for recruitment and promotions of Lecturers/ Assistant Professors in Degree colleges as per the University Grants Commission regulations. Therefore, candidates who wish to apply for AP SET 2018, they must fill the forms through online mode only. Also, candidates should submit the APSET online application form 2018 through online mode before the last date of submission. APSET exam will be held on 1st July 2018 on 31 subjects. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test organized in Telugu medium also. Therefore, candidates should submit the AP SET 2018 application form on or before 2nd May 2018 without late fee.
Hence, follow the AP SET apply online procedure given above to complete the submission of APSET 2018 online application form. Here, we have given the total information based on the official notification. So, we will update the details instantly if any modifications will be made in the official AP SET 2018 notification. Therefore, stay tuned to our site to know the latest information on all state level entrance exams online application forms.