APJEE 2018 application form has been released on 2nd April 2018. Get the direct link to apply for APJEE 2018 exam. Check the stepwise procedure to fill APJEE application form 2018. Refer the eligibility conditions to appear the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Know the AP JEE 2018 exam dates. Also, find the important dates related to the APJEE 2018 exam.
APJEE Application Form 2018
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination. APSCTE organizes the APJEE exam to select the individuals for nomination in the various professional and Technical Courses against the seat made available to state by the Indian Government. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates can apply to the APJEE 2018 exam before the due date of submission. The students who completed their 10th class are eligible to write the AP Joint Entrance Examination. In the below sections, candidates can check the complete eligibility conditions. Hence, one can check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc in the upcoming sections.
APJEE application form 2018 released on 2nd April. The application form of APJEE 2018 will be closed on 15th May 2018. So, the students who wish to apply for the Joint Entrance test can fill the APJEE 2018 application form until the last date. For the convenience of the candidates, here, we are providing the simple procedure for APJEE 2018 online application form filling. Also, we attached the direct link for Arunachal Pradesh JEE application form 2018. So, applicants make use them while filling the APJEE online form 2018.
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Dates 2018
|apdhte.nic.in Online Form 2018|
|Name of the Exam Organizing Board||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Name of the Examination||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE)|
|Level of the Exam||State Levek|
|APJEE Application from 2018 Starting Date||2nd April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of APJEE 2018 Form||15th May 2018|
|APJEE Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date||21st May 2018|
|APJEE 2018 Exam Date||30th May 2018|
|Releasing Date of APJEE 2018 Result||June 2018|
|Official Website||www.apjee.in (or) apdhte.ac.in|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
APSCTE APJEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates refer the given eligibility before starting the application form filling process.
- Candidate should belong to Arunachal Pradesh state.
- To apply for Diploma courses, the candidates have an age of 15 to 18 years on admission date.
- Three years age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates should pass the 10th class examination from the schools in Arunachal Pradesh state.
- Class X exams appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the test.
Required Documents & Details to Fill APJEE 2018 Application Form
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport size colour photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Credit/ Debi Card/ Net Banking details
Detailed Procedure for APJEE Online Application Form 2018 Filling
- Candidates can visit the official website or click on the below provided link.
- Find the Application form link on the official homepage.
- Then instructions page will appear on the screen.
- Applicants need to read all instructions carefully and then click on “Continue Online form Submission”.
- Now, enter the details in the APJEE application form 2018.
- The details are such as personal, academic, communication details.
- The entered information should be in provisional format.
- After filling the requisite information in Arunachal Pradesh JEE online form, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The photograph and signature should be in .JPG format.
- The uploading images size must be less than 25 KB.
- On successful submission of required information, the candidates must review the filled APJEE 2018 application form before submitting the form.
- Once submit the APJEE online application form 2018, no further modifications are allowed.
- Next, the applicants are required to pay the application fee of APJEE 2018.
- Applicants can be paid the application fee through online mode.
- They have to pay the APJEE 2018 registration fee either Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can check the APJEE application fee amount in the below tabular form.
|Category||APJEE Registration Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|APST||500/- + Charges|
|Non-APST||700/- + Charges|
- The paid application is not refundable or non-transferrable.
- On successful fee payment, candidates need to click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Then, the unique registration id will be generated on the screen along with confirmation page.
- Candidates should take the print copy of APJEE application form 2018 confirmation page for future reference.
About Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is an autonomous body under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It will organize the entrance examination called as Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) to select suitable candidates for nomination into the various technical and professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India, the North Eastern Council, in the colleges in the State, etc. APJEE is one of the state level entrance exams. Therefore, interested candidates should write the AP Joint Entrance Examination on 30th May 2018. For this, the aspirants need to register for APJEE 2018 exam. Also, submit the filled APJEE application form 2018 before the last date of submission.
Hence, follow the given procedure while filling the apdhte.nic.in online form 2018. Bookmark our site by using Ctrl+D to check the more latest information & updates in APJEE 2018 exam. Also, get regular news on APJEE 2018 application form.
<<< APJEE Online Application Form >>>