New AP TET Notification 2018 released on 04th May 2018. Get APTET Recent Notification 2018 complete details here. Check AP TET Online Exam date, APTET Online Application Procedure here. Also, Refer APTET 2018 Notification pdf, AP TET 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, APTET Apply Online Steps etc.
AP TET Notification 2018 – APTET Online Procedure
Latest News!!!! Are you waiting for APTET 2018 Notification? If yes, Here is a great news for you i.e the Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the second Teacher Eligibility Test May 2018 Notification on 04-05-2018. Moreover, As per the latest AP TET Notification 2018 News, the AP TET Online Exams will conduct from 10th to 21st June 2018. So, all the candidates who desire to become a teacher in Andhra Pradesh can apply online for AP TET 2018 from 05-05-2018 to 23-05-2018. Therefore, All the hopefuls preparing for TET AP Exam can make use of the Precise APTET Syllabus & fast up your preparation. Here on this page, we enclosed the APTET Notification 2018 Pdf. Hence, Refer the AP TET May 2018 Notification to know more details like Eligibility, APTET Online procedure, Application Fee etc.
According to the APTET May 2018 Notification, The AP TET Online Exam is scheduled to conduct from 10-06-2018 to 21-06-2018 in all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh State along with test centres at Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai. After that, Once the APTET 2018 Exam completed, the board will announce the APTET Results 2018 on 30th June. Through the AP TET Results, the Individuals can know their Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test May 2018 Qualifying Status and AP TET 2018 Score. However, the qualified candidates can use their APTET Scores in the selection of Teacher Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile, Our chief HRM Ganta Srinivasa Rao has released the AP DSC 2018 Notification along with the APTET Schedule. Moreover, The TET Qualifying Certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of TET concerned as per CTET.
AP TET 2018 Notification – ఏపీ టెట్ షెడ్యూల్ 2018
|New APTET May 2018 Exam Dates|
|Conducting Authority Name||Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|APTET 2018 Notification release Date||04th May 2018|
|Submission of AP TET Online Application||05th May 2018 to 22nd May 2018|
|APTET 2018 Hall Ticket Availability Date||03rd June 2018|
|AP TET 2018 Exam Date||10th June 2018 to 21st June 2018|
|Declaration of APTET Results 2018||30th June 2018|
|AP TET 2018 Official Website||aptet.apcfss.in (or) cse.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Category||Notification|
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ అర్హత పరీక్ష – APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here come the most important details i.e AP TET 2018 Eligibility Details. Moreover, Every Individual who wants to apply for APTET Exam 2018 should satisfy the details of eligibility as per the AP TET Notification 2018.
AP Teacher posts Educational Qualification
The APTET Exam will be conducted in Two papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. Again Paper 2 will have 2 parts i.e A & B. Therefore, Each AP TET Online Exam Paper have different eligibility conditions. So check the detailed AP TET May 2018 Eligibility Criteria below.
Minimum Qualification for TET Paper 1 (Class I to V)
The Candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with 50% Marks (In case of SC/ ST- 45% Marks). And pass in 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
AP TET Paper 2 (Class VI to VIII) – Minimum Qualifications
The APTET Paper 2 will have two sections i.e Paper II (A) and Paper II (B). Refer the Minimum Eligibility for AP TET May 2018 Paper 2 here.
AP TET 2018 Notification – APTET Paper II (A) Qualification
- Mathematics and Science Teachers / Social Studies Teachers
- The Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree ( in any discipline) from a Government Recognized University Board with a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) certificate.
- Also, the applicants must possess 4- year B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed with at least 50% marks, in case of SC / ST / BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
- Language Teachers (Classes VI-VIII)
- Graduation with Language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (OR) Graduation in Literature (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Post Graduation in Language concerned. Also, He/ She should have Language Pandit Training Certificate Or B.Ed with Language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
APTET 2018 Notification – AP TET Paper II (B) Qualification
- Physical Education Teachers: He/ She Should Possess Intermediate/ Equivalent Certificate from a recognized board. In Addition, Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed.) of One or Two years duration/ Diploma in Physical
Education (D.P.Ed.) of duration not less than Two years (or equivalent) from any NCTE Recognized Institution.
- Physical Education Teachers / School Assistant- Physical Education: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (or) Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education an elective subject (or) Graduate in Physical Education (BPE) at least Three years duration. And Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) of at least one year duration course from NCTE Recognized University/ Institution.
APTET 2018 Recruitment – Age Criteria
- Minimum Age limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
APTET 2018 Notification @ aptet.apcfss.in – Other Important Details
Here in this section of the AP TET Notification 2018 May article, we have provided some other important particulars like selection procedure, AP TET May 2018 Online Application Fee etc. Therefore, have a look at these details of AP TET 2018 Notification.
Latest AP TET 2018 May Important Dates
aptet.apcfss.in Exam Dates 2018 – 2019
|AP TET Notification 2018 Release Date||04-05-2018|
|AP TET Online Application Starting Date||05-05-2018|
|Last Date to send the application form||22-05-2018|
|AP TET Hall Tickets Release Date||03-06-2018|
|AP TET 2018 Exam Dates||10-06-2018 to 21-06-2018|
|Answer Key Release Date for AP TET 2018||28-06-2018|
|APTET Results Declaration Date||30-06-2018|
APTET Application Form 2018 Fee
As Per the Recent AP TET Notification May 2018 The Candidates who want to submit their AP TET Application Online should pay a fee of 500/- through the specified payment gateways.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Selection Procedure
- Written Test
According to the AP TET Notification 2018, The Selection Procedure of APTET 2018 consists of a Written Test Only.
Note: The candidates those who qualified the AP TET 2018 Exam are only eligible to apply for AP DSC 2018 Scheduled in August 2018.
APTET Online Application 2018 – How to Apply for AP TET 2018
All the interested and willing candidates who want to appear for AP TET Online Exam should submit the APTET Online Application 2018 within the specified dates. Meanwhile, Some of the candidates may not know the APTET Online Apply procedure. Therefore, refer the below simple steps to submit your AP TET Application Form 2018 easily without any difficulties.
AP TET 2018 Apply Online Procedure @ aptet.apcfss.in
- Firstly, Go to the APTET 2018 official website at aptet.apcfss.in
- After that, Click on the APTET Online Application 2018 link.
- Now, the AP TET Application Form 2018 dialogue box will open in a new tab.
- Next, Fill all the important details and required fields in the AP TET Online Application 2018
- Then, Complete your payment details by paying the specified APTET 2018 Application Fee.
- After that, Enter your AP TET 2018 Application Fee payment reference Id.
- Also, Attach the Scanned photograph and signature in prescribed dimensions.
- Then, Click on the APTET Application Form 2018 declaration part and submit the verification code.
- Meanwhile, Don’t forget to cross check the details entered in AP TET 2018 Online Application and click on submit button.
- Once the AP TET 2018 Application Form is submitted, the student will get a reference number, which can be used for further reference.
- Finally, take the printout of the APTET Online Application Form 2018 after successful submission for future assistance.
May 2018 AP TET Apply Online – Submit Application
Important Links for AP TET 2018 Exam
|AP TET Online Application Steps|
|Download AP TET Syllabus Pdf 2018|
|AP TET Hall Tickets 2018|
|AP TET 2018 Key|
|AP TET Exam Results|
AP TET Notification 2018 on 04th May 2018 – Download Link
Therefore, the information provided here is for reference purpose only. However, we update all the latest information after the APTET 2018 Notification released officially. Therefore, Stay in touch with our examtime.co site for more AP TET 2018 Latest News. Also, Bookmark this AP TET Notification 2018 page by using Ctrl+D to have One Click access to all the latest updates.