Direct link to AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online uploaded here. Get AP PGECET 2018 Online Application fill up procedure. Check AP PGECET Exam Date, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and AP PGECET apply online process. AP PGECET 2018 Application form will available from 21st March 2018. See AP PGECET Application – fee payment details and registration procedure.
AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online | AP PGECET 2018 Online Application
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 exam is conducted for providing admission into the Post Graduate Courses (M.Tech/M.Pharma/M.E) in Engineering, Technology and Pharma Courses across Andhra Pradesh State. AP PGECET is the State level Entrance Exam conducted by Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE. APPGECET 2018 Notification released on 21st March 2018 and APPGECET Apply Online link is available from 21st March 2018. Therefore, aspirants who want to register for the APPGECET 2018 exam can fill the AP PGECET 2018 Application form from given link or through the official site. Therefore, applicants follow the given step by step process to fill the AP PGECET 2018 Online Application form in an easy way.
AP PGECET Online Application Last Date 4th May 2018 with Late Fee Rs.2000/-. Check Details on How to Fill APPGECET Application form 2018.
Candidates submit the AP PGECET Application form 2018 through Online only. Here, we have given the prescribed information on AP PGECET Apply Online Procedure. So, refer given steps and start your AP PGECET online apply process to avoid mistakes. Applicants can also check APPGECET 2018 exam eligibility criteria, important dates and application fee payment procedure. Here, we have provided the complete solution to how to apply for AP PGECET 2018? check it. Hence, scroll down this page and read the entire article to get an idea about the AP PGECET 2018 Apply online process and application dates.
APPGECET Application Corrections Available from 25th April to 4th May 2018.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Dates @ www.sche.ap.gov.in
|sche.ap.gov.in Online Application 2018|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of Exam Conducting Authority||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)|
|Category Name||Online Application|
|AP PGECET 2018 Notification Release Date||16th March 2018|
|APPGECET 2018 Apply mode||Online|
|Starting Date to AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online||21st March 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018 last date to apply online||29th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Last Date to AP PGECET Apply Online 2018 with late fee Rs. 2000/-||4th May 2018|
|Corrections in APPGECET 2018 Application form||25th March to 4th May 2018|
|AP PGECET Hall ticket download||1st May 2018 onwards|
|AP PGECET Exam Date 2018||10th May 2018 to 12th May 2018|
|APPGECET key release date||14th May 2018|
|Objections on Preliminary Key||16th May 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018 Results Declare date||20th May 2018|
|AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018||June 2018|
|APPGECET Seat Allotment Result||July 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer-Based Test|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
AP PGECET Eligibility for M.E/ M.Tech & M.Pharmacy 2018
Nationality: The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
Residential: The student must belong to Andhra Pradesh State.
- For M.Tech, Candidates should hold the B.E/B.Tech degree with atleast 50 % for general and reserved categories with 45% from any recognized university
- For M.Pharma, Aspirants should qualify the B.Phrama with 55% for general and 50% for reserved categories from any recognized board.
- B.Tech final year candidates can also apply for the APPGECET exam.
Necessary Details to fill AP PGECET 2018 Application form
The candidates should be ready with the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the AP ICET Online Application. Therefore, details given below are required while filling the AP PGECET Application 2018.
|Sl.No||Details Required||Documents to be Referred|
|1.||AP Online Transaction Id (If payment is being done by cash through AP Online Centre)||Receipt from AP Online Centre|
|Credit Card/Debit Card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)||Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net BAnking Account User ID and Password|
||Marks Memos/Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / SSC|
|3.||Examination Paper Chosen for entrance test (AP PGECET)||Eligibility Criteria|
|4.||Date of Birth, Birth State and Birth District||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|6.||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)||Definition of local / Non-local|
|7.||Income of Parents (Income Up to 1lakh or 2lakhs)||Income Certificate Issued by MRO through Mee Seva|
|8.||Study Details||Study Certificates form Class 10th to Degree or PG|
|9.||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC only)||Caste Certificates issued by the MRO/Competent Authority through MeeSeva|
|10.||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|11.||Aadhar Card Details||Aadhar Card|
|12.||Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|13.||Passport Size Photograph||A good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jped of size less than 50 KB|
|14.||Signature||Affiliated with a black pen on a white paper shall be scanned and saved as .jpeg or .jpg of less than 30 KB|
AP PGECET Apply Online 2018 – Procedure
Here, you can find the answer for how to apply AP PGECET 2018 exam? There are four steps in filling the AP PGECET Online Application. Hence, we suggested that the aspirants, follow the procedure given below to AP PGECET Apply Online.
- APPGECET Application Fee Payment
- Know your Payment Status
- Fill APPGECET 2018 Application
- Print Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application form 2018
Step 1: AP PGECET Registration / Application Form – Fee Payment
- Candidates select “Fee Payment Tab” on the screen.
- After clicking on Fee Payment tab, a fee payment webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details which are given below to proceed to next step in AP PGECET Apply Online process
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Mother/Father/Relative Alternate Mobile Number.
- Email ID
- Qualifying Degree (B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/M.Sc/MCA etc.).
- Specialization in Qualifying degree.
- Eligible Papers at APPGECET
- Fee Amount
APPGECET Fee Details | AP PGECET Apply Online 2018
|Category||Fee Amount||Processing Fee||Total Fee (Rs)|
|SC/ST||500/-||Rs 59 (for each paper selected)||559/-|
- After filling the mandatory details click on “Initiate Payment” button, the control will direct to the AP Online Payment Gateway web page where you can select the mode of payment credit card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The student can use VISA or Master Card or Maestro type Debit Card issued by any bank.
- After the Card Type logo is selected by the candidate, press the button “Make Payment” and then “Bank Payment Gateway” web page will display on the screen.
Note: During the payment process, don’t double click/back button/refresh buttons or don’t close the Browser web page abruptly.
- Clicking on the “Credit Card” button, the candidate needs to fill card details and click on “Pay” button.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration FEe is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” message along with the Payment ID and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile also.
- Preserve Payment reference ID (after payment) for future correspondence.
- Next, click on “Proceed to fill Application” to complete the AP PGECET Apply Online process.
- If the amount is reduced from your bank account and the payment ID or message of “Transaction is Successful” is not displayed, wait for few hours and check your status as prescribed in step 2.
- Otherwise pay the application fee again as in step 1. The amount deducted from your account made in the first attempt will be refunded into your account.
Step 2: AP PGECET Online Application – Check the Status of Payment
- After clicking on “Know your Payment Status” tab, submit the hall ticket number and mobile number which are given in step 1 and tap on “Check Payment Status” button.
- Then you can get your success or failure payment status.
Step 3: Fill the Details in AP PGECET Online Application 2018 | AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online
- The candidate can start filling the details in APPGECET 2018 application by selecting the “Fill Application (only after fee payment)” button.
- First of all, aspirant fill the details of
- Payment Reference ID
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- After filling the above details, click on “Proceed to fill application“.
- Candidate Name: Name of the candidate as entered in the fee payment screen will be displayed here and cannot be modified or edited.
- Father’s Name: The student has to enter his/her father’s name as per the records in Capital Letters only.
- Mother’s Name: The aspirant has to enter his/her father’s name as per the records in Capital Letters only.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth: Date of Birth as entered in the fee payment screen will be displayed here and cannot be edited or modified.
- Aadhar Card Number/Enrollment Number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Special Reservation Category
- Local Area
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Candidate Bank Details
Candidate should enter address details like
- Enter his/her Present/Permanent address.
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email ID
- The medium of Instruction at Qualifying Examination
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class)
- Intermediate or Equivalent
- Places of Study
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Test Centre Preference
Photograph and Signature:
- Don’t forget to upload your photograph and signature. A good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg of less than 50 KB and signature with a black pen on a white paper shall be scanned and saved as .jpg or .jpeg of less than 30 KB.
- These are uploaded by clicking on browse button under the photograph and signature.Then select the files already kept ready.
Apply AP PGECET 2018 – Upload Images
|Signature||Less than 30KB||JPG or JPEG|
|Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPG or JPEG|
Save and Preview/Submit:
- After filling all required data and correct particulars in AP PGECET 2018 Online Apply process, read the declaration part at the end of the web page
- Then select the checkbox if you are done with AP PGECET 2018 Online Application form filling.
- After that click on “Save” button to save the entered data. If you are entered the correct data, you can preview/submit the AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online form.
Modify and Confirm/Freeze:
- Once the APPGECET online application 2018 is submitted, two or more buttons pop up “Modify and Confirm/Freeze“.
- A click on “Modify” button enables the candidate tore-inspect the entire AP ICET application 2018 to modify any errors or mistakes in the saved application.
- After the data is edited and saved, the data need to be confirmed by clicking on “Confirm/Freeze” to finally submit the ICET 2018 AP application form. Hence, the data in the Online application for AP ICET 2018 is frozen and no more editing is allowed.
Step 4: Print AP PGECET Application Form 2018 | AP PGECET Application form download 2018
After the submission of APPGECET Application form successfully, students have to note the generated registration number for further use and download it. Applicants can take the print out of AP ECET Apply Online form. You can take the print, by clicking on “Print Application”. Candidates should keep the AP PGECET Online Application form 2018 safely to download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2018.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
In this section, we have given the AP PGECET 2018 Paper Pattern. Before going to take the test, one can refer the AP PGECET exam pattern to know the type of the exam, number of questions, total marks and duration of the examination. Therefore, check the below given APPGCET exam pattern.
|Paper Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||120||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||120|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||120||120|
- APPGECET 2018 is an objective type examination.
- Total number of Questions: 120
- Each Question Carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total duration of the APPGECET exam is 2 Hours.
AP PGECET Apply Online 2018 |AP PGECET Online Application
The candidates, those who satisfy the eligibility such as nationality, educational qualifications and age limit can submit the AP PGECET Online Application 2018 from March 2018 Onwards. They should submit the form through Online only. You can submit the AP PGECET application form with late fee also. Here, we have given the total information based on the last year APPGECET notification. So, we will update the details on AP PGECET Apply Online last date and all dates regarding the APPGECET 2018 exam. Therefore, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check instant updates on AP PGECET 2018 Application form.
|AP PGECET 2018 User Guide|
|APPGECET Instruction Booklet 2018|