AP LAWCET Results 2018 released on 14th May 2018. The candidates appeared for the LAWCET AP Exam 2018 can check their PGLCET/ LAWCET 2018 Results AP online. Know how to download AP LAWCET 2018 Results/ Rank card online. Also, see the list of documents required for APLAWCET Counselling 2018, Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Cut off 2018 from the below sections.
AP LAWCET Results 2018 – Important dates
|Availability of LAWCET Hall Ticket||12-04-2018|
|AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Exam Date||19-04-2018|
|AP LAWCET Result 2018 Date||14-05-2018 (Declared)|
AP LAWCET Results 2018 Online
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur conducts APLAWCET & AP PGLCET Entrance Exams for the candidates those who are ambitious to change the dimensions of their career by doing LAW courses. AP LAWCET 2018 provides 3 year and 5 year LLB course admissions into selected colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through AP PG Law CET, the candidates will get into 2 year LLM course. The SKU, Anantapur manages both the LAWCET & PGLCET Law Entrance Exams on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Therefore, The board Board has conducted the AP PGLCET and AP LAWCET Exams on 19th April 2018. After that, the AP LAWCET Results 2018 will be announced after 30-04-2018.
Flash News!!! AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET 2018 Results released on May 14th, 2018. Link Updated Below.
Depending on the APLAWCET 2018 Results only, the Candidate’s career will be decided. If one qualified in the LAWCET 2018 Exam it means that he/she is eligible to appear for AP LAWCET Counselling and thereby get admission into their desirous law courses. The SKUA Board releases the AP LAWCET Results 2018 on 14th May 2018 through sche.ap.gov.in site. All the exam aspirants have to check their APLAWCET Results 2018 through online mode only. Moreover, If you have doubts in AP LAWCET 2018 Results Download procedure follow the simple steps mentioned below. Also, we update each and every detail regarding AP LAWCET 2018 such as Cut off, Merit list/ rank list and counselling here. Therefore, Read the whole article to get complete information about AP LAWCET Result 2018.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Results 2018 Dates
|sche.ap.gov.in LAWCET 2018 Results AP – Important dates|
|Name of the Board||APSCHE – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Conducting University||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test – LAWCET 2018|
|Exam Level||State Level LAW Entrance exam|
|AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2018 Notification Release Date||05th March 2018|
|AP LAWCET 2018 Apply online activated from||09th March 2018|
|Last Date for AP LAWCET online Application Submission||05th April 2018|
|Last date for AP LAWCET 2018 Application Form Submission with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||10th April 2018|
|Dates for AP LAWCET 2018 Application Form Correction Facility||8th & 9th April 2018|
|AP LAWCET 2018 Hall Ticket Download||12th April 2018|
|AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2018 Exam Date||April 19th, 2018|
|Release of APLAWCET Key 2018||22nd April 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||23rd April 2018|
|AP LAWCET Results 2018 Published on||14th May 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2018 Counselling begins from||May 2018|
How to Check AP LAWCET 2018 Results Online?
- Firstly, Go to the APLAWCET Official Page @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Next, open the AP LAWCET 2018 tab on the APSCHE Homepage.
- Alternatively, Click on the below enclosed AP LAWCET Result 2018 link.
- After that, Click on the AP LAWCET 2018 Results link appearing on the homepage.
- Submit the login credentials such as Registration no. and Hall Ticket number.
- Therefore, your AP LAWCET 2018 Result will display on the screen.
- Thus, check your AP LAWCET Results 2018 and save it for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2018 Results – PGLCET/ LAWCET Results 2018 AP
As earlier this year also, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur organizes the AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2018 Exam on 19th April. The Authority announced the LAWCET 2018 Results AP after successful completion of the exam through online on 14th May 2018. All the Exam participants can check their APLAWCET Results 2018 which are helpful to assess their performance in the exam. The students can also estimate their AP LAWCET Score before the declaration of AP LAWCET Results 2018 officially. For this one has to download AP LAWCET Key Paper 2018. Compare the answers you have opted in the exam with the actual responses as per the AP LAWCET 2018 Key. So, get the official AP LAWCET Key 2018 and predict your marks before the AP LAWCET 2018 Results declared officially. Meanwhile, Follow the below simple steps to check AP LAWCET Result 2018 quickly.
AP LAWCET Result 2018 – APLAWCET Rank Card
The Board Officials allot ranks to the candidates according to the marks scored in the APLAWCET 2018 Exam. After the Declaration of AP LAWCET Results 2018, the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur officials dispatch the AP LAWCET Score Card 2018 for the qualified candidates of the Exam. Remember, the authority will not send any hard copies of AP LAWCET 2018 Rank Card through post/ e-mail. The AP LAWCET Rank Card 2018 contains the candidate’s overall rank, the score obtained in Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2018. Based on the candidate’s ranks secured, The board releases a merit list. The Officials allot seats to the qualified aspirants purely based on the candidate’s merit. The Examinees named in the Merit List can appear for documents verification. AP LAWCET Rank Card is mandatory at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Total Marks secured in the AP LAWCET 2018 Exam
- Section Wise Score obtained by the student
- Overall Rank allotted to the candidates in the AP LAW Entrance Exam
Steps to View AP LAWCET 2018 Rank Card/ Score Card 2018
- Firstly, Open the sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET Page which is AP LAWCET 2018 Official Portal.
- Click on the “View Your Rank Card” option available on the Home Page.
- Otherwise, Click on the AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card Download direct link enclosed below.
- Then, A login Page will display on the screen asking for the details such as
- Candidate’s Hall Ticket Number
- AP LAWCET Registration Number
- Candidates’ Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Enter all the required details in the respective spaces and click on the ‘View Rank Card’ button.
- After that, your AP LAWCET Rank Card 2018 appears on the screen.
- Finally, Download the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2018 Score Card which is useful further at the time of Documents Verification.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result Evaluation – Few crucial points
Here are some important points regarding AP LAWCET 2018 Results. Have a look at these few pointers about LAWCET Results 2018 AP online.
- AP LAWCET Results 2018 shows the Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- AP LAWCET 2018 Exam has no negative marking and each correct answer carries one mark.
- The AP LAWCET 2018 exam is for 120 marks. Candidates must get 42 marks out of 120 (35%) in order to qualify the exam.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Once the AP LAWCET Result 2018 is officially announced, candidates can able to download the rank cards.
- The officials will preserve the candidate’s answer scripts for six months from the day of APLAWCET 2018 Result declaration.
- In such case that If any candidate is not able to view/ download the AP LAWCET Rank Card, then he/she must contact APLAWCET 2018 Conveners immediately.
- The evaluation of AP LAWCET Exam Results 2018 ensures not only fairness but also the accuracy of the candidate’s scores. This takes place with greatest possible precautions. Thus the marks/ ranks on the AP LAWCET Score Card are indeed correct.
- The Exam conducting University will not allow any requests for revaluation.
AP LAWCET Cut Off Marks & Merit list 2018
Cut Off is the minimum marks that every individual should get to qualify the AP LAWCET 2018 Exam. The candidates who got maximum marks than the APLAWCET Cut Off considered for Ranking and are eligible to attend further rounds of the admission process. The AP LAWCET Cut Off Marks are different for each year which depends on the factors such as No.of Students given the LAWCET Entrance Exam, previous year AP LAWCET Cutoff, Difficulty Level of the APLAWCET 2018 Exam Paper and No.of seats available etc. The Board officials declare the APLAWCET 2018 Cut Off and assign Ranks for the candidates who cross the AP LAWCET Qualifying Marks 2018. Cut off of AP LAWCET 2018 is different for each category. However, Every aspirant should score minimum Cut Off Marks to qualify in the AP LAWCET 2018 Exam.
The board officials prepare AP LAWCET Merit list 2018 based on the candidate’s ranks and scores obtained in the exam. The candidates who got listed in APLAWCET 2018 Rank list/ Merit list can appear for Documents Verification, AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling rounds. The Qualified examinees allotted seats as per their ranks obtained. So, we advise all the aspirants check the Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test 2018 Merit List. If the candidate’s name listed in the Merit list that means he/she is eligible to attend the Counselling and verification. Therefore, Verify the AP LAWCET Rank list and decide whether to move forward or look for other alternatives.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2018 Counselling
After the AP LAWCET Results 2018 published, the authority will release the APLAWCET Counselling 2018 Schedule. The Board declares the AP LAWCET Counselling 2018 Dates Rank Wise. All the qualified candidates should attend documents verification on the specified dates according to their AP LAWCET Rank 2018 at predefined helpline centres.
- AP LAWCET 2018 Admit Card.
- AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card
- Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Exam.
- Mark Memo of Intermediate or equivalent.
- Candidate’s SSC Mark Memo or equivalent.
- Integrated Community or Caste Certificate
- Classification Certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes.
- Transfer Certificate of Recent completed Graduation.
- Candidate’s Permanent Residence certificate.
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Exam.
- Sports/ PWD/ NCC/ CAP/ PH Certificates if any.
- 1 to 6 Colour passport size photos
AP LAWCET 2018 Results Download
LAWCET is a State Level LAW Entrance Exam conducted to provide admissions into LLB course. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur manages the AP LAWCET 2018 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The Aspirants who are much desirous to become as a lawyer should write the AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET Exams. Through these Law Entrance Exams, the Qualified candidates can continue their studies in 3 year & 5 year LLB course and 2 year LLM course respectively. Every year some thousands of students participate in AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET Exams. Like that this year also the authority has conducted the AP LAWCET & APPGLCET Exams on April 19th, 2018. Therefore, Check APLAWCET 2018 Result online using your hall ticket number & Registration number.
Therefore, we have placed the complete details regarding AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Results 2018 here. Read the whole article to get APLAWCET 2018 Results date, cut off, rank card and counselling details. Also, Go through the AP LAWCET Results 2018 Download link attached here. Moreover, Bookmark (ctrl+D) our site for more latest updates regarding Andhra Pradesh LAWCET & PGLCET 2018.