AP ECET Apply Online link is activated till 14th April 2018. Refer detailed information on AP ECET Online Application 2018 fill up procedure. Check AP ECET eligibility criteria and exam date. Go to the below sections to read steps for AP ECET Apply Online 2018. Also, check all important dates regarding AP ECET 2018 exam, application fee and exam pattern in the below sections.
AP ECET 2018 Apply Online 2018 Procedure | APECET Exam Details
AP ECET exam is a state level examination. Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. It is conducted for Polytechnic (Diploma) holders to get admission into 2nd year of B.E or B.Tech and 2nd-year B.Pharma course. Degree Candidates B.Sc Mathematics holders also eligible to take AP ECET 2018 exam. This is the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. So, the candidates who want to get the admission in the 2nd year B.tech/B.E of B.Pharmacy for the academic year 2018-19 in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh state can apply to the AP ECET 2018. To take the test, first of all, students submit the AP ECET Online Application 2018 before the last date. Candidates can submit the AP ECET 2018 application form with late fee also.
APECET Online Application form Correction Available from 15th to 23rd April 2018.
The aspirants who submitted the AP ECET Apply Online form successfully are eligible to write the AP ECET exam 2018. Candidates should submit the AP ECET application form 2018 through online only. So, our team provided the complete procedure to AP ECET 2018 Apply Online to make help the students. Therefore, the aspirants follow the step by step procedure given below to fill AP ECET Online Application 2018. Also, check AP ECET 2018 exam schedule, eligibility criteria, application fee and exam pattern in the below sections.
AP ECET Application Form can be Filled till 21st April 2018 with Late Fee Rs. 1000/-.
Overview of AP ECET 2018 Exam Schedule
|sche.ap.gov.in Apply Online 2018|
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Examination Name||AP Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|AP ECET Exam Conducting Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA)|
|AP ECET Notification Release Date||February 2018|
|Starting Date to AP ECET 2018 Apply Online||15th March 2018|
|Last Date to AP ECET Apply Online 2018||14th April 2018|
|Closing Date of AP ECET Online Application with late fee 1000/-||21st April 2018|
|Correction in Submitting AP ECET Online Application 2018||15th to 23rd April 2018|
|Date of AP ECET Hall Ticket 2018 Downloading||from 25th April 2018|
|AP ECET 2018 Exam Date||3rd May 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|Preliminary AP ECET 2018 Answer Key Release Date||5th May 2018|
|Objections on AP ECET Answer Key||7th May 2018|
|AP ECET 2018 Result Date||10th May 2018|
|AP ECET Counselling 2018 Starts from||June 2018|
AP ECET Eligibility 2018 | Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam 2018 Eligibility
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Students must belong to Andhra Pradesh State.
- The aspirant has to fulfil the status of local/ non-local.
Educational Qualification for Undergraduate Courses
- Candidate should hold the Diploma in Engineering and technical/B.Pharmacy courses from a recognized university.
- An aspirant must complete the 3 years B.Sc degree in Mathematics Subject from a recognized board or university.
- General category students have an aggregate of 50% and reserved categories students have an aggregate of 45% in their academics.
Documents Required to Submit AP ECET Online Application 2018
|Sl.No||Details Required||Document to be Referred|
|1.||AP Online Transaction Id (If payment is being done by cash through AP Online Centre)||Receipt form from Andhra Pradesh Online Centre|
|Debit Card or Credit Card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)||Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net BAnking Account User ID and Password|
||Marks Memos/ Hall Ticket Number of Degree / SSC/ Intermediate|
|3.||Examination Paper Chosen for entrance test (AP PGECET)||Eligibility Criteria|
|4.||Date of Birth, Birth District and Birth State||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|6.||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)||Definition of local / Non-local|
|7.||Income of Parents (Income Up to 1lakh or 2lakhs)||Income Certificate Issued by MRO through Mee Seva|
|8.||Study Details||Study Certificates from Class 10th to Degree or PG|
|9.||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC only)||Caste Certificates issued by the MRO/Competent Authority through MeeSeva|
|10.||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|11.||Aadhar Card Details||Aadhar Card|
|12.||Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|13.||Passport Size Photograph||Passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg & size less than 50 KB|
|14.||Signature||affiliated with a black pen on a white paper shall be scanned and saved as .jpeg or .jpg of less than 30 KB|
AP ECET 2018 Online Application Fill Up Procedure
Applicants refer the provided AP ECET Apply Online procedure to fill the AP ECET Application 2018 easily. Here, you can get the step by step procedure to complete AP ECET 2018 Apply Online filling. There are total four steps mainly to fill AP ECET Online Application 2018.
Step 1: AP ECET 2018 Apply Online – Fee Payment
- Registration Fee for APECET 2018 Exam: Rs. 550/-
Candidate should enter the details like
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Fee Amount
- Email ID
- On successful filling the details, candidates have to click on the “Initiate Payment” and select the payment mode.
- Then tap on the “Make Payment” button and control will automatically direct you to the “Bank Payment” page in AP ECET Online Apply 2018 process.
- Enter card details and then click on the “Pay” button.
- After the completion of fee payment “Transaction is Successful” message along with payment ID.
- Preserve Payment reference ID for future correspondence.
- In some cases, if the amount is deducted from your account and message of “Transaction is Successful” or the payment ID is not displayed, wait for few hours and check your payment status Success/Failure of AP ECET 2018 Online Apply.
Step 2: AP ECET 2018 Application Form – Know your Payment Status
- Click on “Know your Payment Status” tab for checking the status of the payment.
- After clicking on Know your Payment Status button.
- Enter the hall ticket number and mobile number matched within step 1 and press on “Check Payment Status” button.
Step 3: AP ECET Apply Online 2018 – Fill Application (only after fee payment)
Fill in the details payment reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, mobile number and date of birth. Then click on “Proceed to fill application”.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number/ Enrollment Number (Optional)
- Birth State
- Birth District
- Date of Birth
- Local Area
- Candidate Bank Details
- Annual Income of the parents
- Ration Card Number
- House Number or C/O
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Valid Email ID
Qualifying Examination Details: Here, students have to enter the educational details like
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Place of Study
- Percentage of Marks
Choosing Regional Center for the Exam: In this field, aspirants have to choose the preferred regional center to take the AP ECET 2018 exam.
Upload Signature and Photograph
- The photograph format should be in JPG file format only and size should be less than 50 KB.
- To upload the Signature Press “Select file” and format should be in JPG and size should be less than 30 KB.
AP ECET 2018 Apply Online – Upload Images Size
|Photograph||JPG or JPEG||Less than 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||Less than 30 KB|
- After furnishing all the required data in AP ECET Online Application 2018, verify the details thoroughly and go through the Declaration part at the end of the page.
- Select the checkbox against “I accept terms & Conditions” if you are done with APECET Online Application filling. Then, click on the button “submit” to proceed to the next page.
Save and Preview/Submit:
- On successful completion of filling the APECET application form, candidates should recheck the entered details and preview the form. Then click on “Save and Submit” button.
Modify and Confirm/Freeze: Once the online application is submitted, two or more buttons pop up “Modify and Confirm/Freeze“.
- A click on “Modify” button enables the candidate tore-inspect the entire application to correct any errors or mistakes in the saved application.
- After the data is modified and saved, the data need to be confirmed by clicking on “Confirm/Freeze” to finally submit the application. The data in the AP ECET application is frozen and no more editing is allowed.
Step 4: Print out AP ECET Online Application Form 2018
Clicking on the “Submit” button, the candidate can view the filled AP ECET Application form 2018 and can take AP ECET Online Application Form Download print which is useful for further correspondence.
AP ECET Application Correction 2018
If you observe any mistakes in the AP ECET application 2018 then you can make the changes in the submitted AP ECET Apply Online form. The official members give the chance to edit the entered details and modify them correctly. Therefore, candidates make the corrections within the given period only. The AP ECET Edit Application form window is available for few days only.
How to Apply AP ECET Online 2018 – Brief Procedure
Here, candidates can check the overall procedure to AP ECET 2018 Apply Online. Steps are followed as:
- Visit the official website of APSCHE or click on the given link.
- First of all, students should pay the AP ECET Application fee.
- To pay the registration fee, candidates click on “Make Payment” button.
- Candidates can pay the AP ECET Online Application 2018 fee through online or offline.
- After the completion of fee payment, “Payment ID and reference ID” will display on the screen.
- Students should note down the Payment ID and press on “Fill AP ECET Online Application”.
- Then fill the AP ECET 2018 Application form with Payment reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, phone number and date of birth.
- After that click on “Proceed to fill AP ECET 2018 Online Application form“.
- Students should fill all the necessary details on the AP ECET application 2018.
- Next step in AP ECET Apply Online 2018 procedure, upload scanned photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button after checking all the entered details in AP Apply Online form.
- Note down the AP ECET Application number and Reference ID to download AP ECET hall ticket 2018.
Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 Application Form | AP ECET Apply Online 2018
The AP ECET 2018 online application form will be available from March 2018 onwards. Therefore, the students who are eagerly waiting to apply AP ECET 2018 Online, they can apply to the AP ECET 2018 exam. You can submit the online application through online mode only. The official members will give the AP ECET 2018 Application link on its official website. Therefore, the students should apply for the AP ECET exam through the official website or by using the given link. And also follow the provided step by step procedure to simply fill the Andhra Pradesh ECET Application 2018.
Therefore, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on APECET Online Application form 2018. Here, we have given the above information based on last year AP ECET Notification. We will update the provided details after the official announcement by the APSCHE. Also, refer AP ECET Apply Online steps.
|APECET 2018 Instruction Booklet|
|AP ECET User Guide 2018|