AP DEECET online application form 2018 direct link is available here. Check AP DEECET online apply procedure. Refer simple steps to fill Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Application form 2018. See eligibility criteria to apply online for AP DEECET 2018 exam. View AP DEECET (DIET CET) dates. Know the complete details of TTC entrance exam 2018 application form.
AP DEECET Online Application 2018 @ apdeecet.apcfss.in Online Apply
Andhra Pradesh DEECET is the state level entrance exam. Department of School Education, Government of India conducts the APDEECET exam. It is conducted for the candidates who want to take the admission seat in Govt. District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions across the Andhra Pradesh state. AP DEECET/ DIET CET is the common entrance test for 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED). The students who have completed the Intermediate (10+2) examination are eligible to apply for AP TTC entrance exam. Therefore, eligible and interested candidates should apply to the AP DIETCET 2018 exam to get admission into the various teacher training institutes.
AP DEECET Application form Last Date Extended till 30th April 2018. Know How to fill AP DIETCET Online Application 2018.
The candidates should apply to the DEECET AP 2018 exam through online mode only. In this post, we are providing the AP DIET CET application form filling process to make help the students who are not having aware of APDEECET apply online process. Therefore, candidates can follow the given steps below to submit the AP DEECET online application 2018 without mistakes. Applicants have to pay the DIETCET AP application fee through payment gateway to complete the AP DIETCET 2018 online application form filling process. The exam conducting board will accept only online mode application form of AP TTC 2018. It will reject the other mode application forms. Therefore, interested candidates should read the entire article and know the important details about AP DEECET/ DIET CET online application form 2018 for submission.
DIETCET AP (TTC) 2018 Important Dates
|cse.ap.gov.in AP D.Ed CET Apply Online 2018|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)/ TTC (DIET CET) Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||State level|
|AP DEECET 2018 Application Mode||online|
|AP DIET CET (TTC) 2018 Notification release date||23rd March 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Application Fee Payment Starts from||28th March 2018|
|Commencement of DEECET AP 2018 Online Application||29th March 2018|
|Last date for Submission of AP DEECET 2018 Application Form||30th April 2018 (Extended)|
|DEECET Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Fee Payment Last date||30th April 2018 (Extended)|
|An issue of AP DEECET (DIET CET) Hall Ticket 2018 for Download||April/ May 2018|
|AP DEECET Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|AP DIETCET/ TTC Results 2018 Declare Date||June 2018|
|AP DIETCET 2018 Counselling Starts in||July 2018|
AP DIET CET 2018 Eligibility for డిప్లొమా ఇన్ ఎలిమెంటరీ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ కోర్స్ Admission
The students should refer the AP DEECET eligibility criteria before going to start the AP DIETCET 2018 apply online process to know they are eligible or not to fill AP D.Ed CET online application form 2018.
- Applicants should satisfy the local/ non-local status as laid down in the AP educational institutions.
- Students must have 17 years old as on 01-09-2018.
- Candidates should be completed their intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- Applicants have 50 % marks (General) and SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged candidates obtained 45% marks in their 10+2 exam.
- The candidates who have completed their intermediate vocationally are not eligible to apply for AP DIET CET 2018 exam.
<< AP DEECET 2018 Results >>
Procedure for Submission of APDEECET Application Form 2018 Online
Here, candidates can get the complete solution for how to apply for AP DEECET 2018 exam through online. In this section, our team has provided the simple procedure to submit the AP DEECET online application form 2018. Hence, follow given steps while filling DEECET 2018 AP Application form to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official website i.e., cse.ap.gov.in.
- Applicants need to pay the AP DIETCET exam application fee through the online payment gateway.
- AP DEECET 2018 application fee is 500/- for all the category candidates.
- For the application fee payment, students are required to enter the details such as
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Whether candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh state
- Mobile number
- On successful, fee payment, one “journal number” will be displayed on the screen.
- It indicates your fee payment is successful.
- No need to enter the journal number anywhere to proceed to fill the AP DEECET 2018 online application.
- After that, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- So, the candidates are advised to keep the scanned images with them before starting the AP TTC entrance exam online apply process.
- the image should be in .JPEG format and its size should be less than 50 KB.
- By clicking on the “Upload” button, and select the required image and upload it to the AP DEECET application form 2018.
- Candidates have to enter the details in the application form of AP DEECET 2018.
- Course/ Medium details
- Examination Centre Details
- Enter School Education Details
- Physically Handicapped Details
- Applicants are required to enter educational Qualification details of class 10th and 12th.
- Application Details
- No modifications allowed after submission of AP DEECET online application 2018.
AP DIETCET 2018 Apply Online | DEECET AP Online Form 2018 – Required Documents
- Qualified Exam (Intermediate) Details
- Candidate’s Personal details
- Caste in Case of SC / ST / BC category candidate
- Study/ Residence/ Relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Father’s Income
- Recent Photograph
- Address for correspondence.
About Andhra Pradesh DEECET/ DIETCET/ TTC Entrance Exam
AP DEECET is organized by Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department. DEECET is the state level entrance examination. AP DEECET/ DIET CET is conducted for offering the admissions into the two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) course in various Govt. District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and private elementary teacher training institutions across the AP state. Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test is the entrance exam for entrance into Teacher Training Course. Therefore, candidates who want to take the admission the DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions for D.Ed Course they can apply for AP DEECET 2018 exam. Follow the provided AP DIETCET 2018 application form filling procedure to submit it through online mode.
Hope the given information on AP DEECET online apply procedure is useful for the candidates. So, bookmark (Ctrl+D) to check the latest updates on AP DEECET online application 2018. Moreover, stay tuned to our site to know regular news on AP state entrance exams. Also, download AP DEECET previous papers pdf on our website.
|APDEECET 2018 Notification|
|AP DIETCET User Manual|
|AP DEECET Information Bulletin|