The APDEECET 2018 Counseling starts on 04th June 2018. The AP DEECET Counselling 2018 Procedure is provided below. See AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 from this page. Check necessary documents for AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Certificate Verification. Also, view AP DEECET 1st, 2nd & 3rd Counselling Dates and AP DEECET Web Counselling Steps.
|The AP DEECET 2018 Online Counselling starts from 04th June 2018|
AP DEECET Counselling 2018 Details
The candidates who qualified in AP DEECET Exam 2018 can check the complete details related to AP DEECET 2018 Counselling from this page. The AP DIETCET Counselling 2018 enables the officials to allocate seats to candidates who wrote AP DEECET 2018 Exam. Moreover, the AP DEECET Counselling 2018 makes the seat allocation process easier. The AP DIETCET 2018 Counselling includes various levels. And, the candidate who crosses all these levels will get admission in a college. Furthermore, the candidates who wish to join in D.Ed courses and attend for TTC training can participate in APDEECET Counselling 2018. The AP DEECET Online Counselling 2018 allows the candidates to provide their choices and then, at allocated college the AP DIETCET Counselling Document Verification 2018 happens – that finishes the APDEECET 2018 Counselling process.
In order to participate in AP DEECET Admission Process 2018 which is DEECET Counselling 2018 AP, the candidates should know the AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Schedule. Hence, check DEECET AP Counselling Dates 2018 for 1st, 2nd & 3rd rounds of counseling from below. Also, see AP DEECET TTC Counselling Procedure and AP DEECET 2018 Online Counselling steps.
Flash News!!! The APDEECET Notification is released. The online applications for DEECET start from 29th March 2018. Now, register yourself by filling AP DEECET 2018 Online Application.
DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 in AP – AP DIETCET Counselling 2018
|APDEECET Counselling 2018 Schedule|
|Board Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date of AP DEECET Application Form 2018||29th March 2018|
|Ending Date for APDEECET 2018 Online Application||30th April 2018 (Rescheduled)|
|Starting and Ending Dates for Registration Fee Payment||28th March 2018 to 30th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|AP DEECET 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||10th May 2018|
|AP DEECET Exam Date 2018||17th May & 18th May 2018|
|Announcing Date for AP DEECET 2018 Key||May 2018|
|AP DEECET Results 2018/ Ranks Declaration Date||28th May 2018|
|AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Dates||04th June to 15th June 2018|
|Official Website||cse.ap.gov.in or apdeecet.apcfss.in|
AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise | AP DEECET Web Counselling Dates 2018
The Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department conducts Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (APDEECET). The authority publishes AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 pdf on the official website. The tentative DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 AP are released in exam notification. The DEECET AP 2018 Counselling Dates are from 04th June to 15th June 2018. After announcing the AP DEECET 2018 Results, the board releases complete information related to AP DEECET Counseling 2018 in an AP DEECET Counselling Notification 2018. It AP DEECET Counselling Certificate Verification Dates and AP DEECET 2018 Web Options Entry Dates displayed separately on APDEECET Counseling 2018 Notification. Moreover, just like other Entrance Exam Counselling processes, the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Counselling 2018 includes various phases to fill seats in all the colleges.
After First AP DEECET D.Ed Counselling 2018 completes, AP DEECET 2nd Counselling 2018 starts on 22nd June 2018 and ends on 25th June 2018. Then, when AP DEECET Second Counselling 2018 finishes, AP DEECET 3rd Phase Counselling 2018 is conducted. The number of phases of AP DEECET Counseling 2018 depends on the number of leftover seats after the previous phase of counselling.
Now, check the tentative AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2018 from the table provided below.
|Event Name||AP DIETCET Counseling Date 2018|
|First Phase of Counselling 2018
(includes the release of seat matrix, APDEECET Web-Based Options Entry by applicants, allotment of seats & issue of provisional admission letters, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)
|04th June to 15th June 2018|
|APDEECET Second Phase of Counselling 2018||22nd June 2018 to 25th June 2018|
|First Instruction Day||01st August 2018|
Required Certificates for AP DEECET 2018 Counselling
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2018.
- AP DEECET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- SSC Marks Memo.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- From the Class 6th to Intermediate Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Caste or Category Certificate, in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Income Certificate issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP).
- Residence or Local Status Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates (if applicable).
Note: Carry above mentioned Original Certificates and atleast two sets of xerox copies.
AP DIETCET Counselling Fee 2018 Structure
The candidates must pay the seat allotment fee after seats are allocated to them by officials. In case, if any candidates fail to pay the fee, then their seat allotment is cancelled. Hence, check AP DEECET Counselling Fee 2018 from below.
- For Government DIET Colleges, the allotment fee is Rs.2500.
- For Private Colleges, it is Rs.12,500.
<< AP DEECET 2018 Results >>
DEECET AP Counselling 2018 Procedure | AP DEECET Web Counselling 2018
The AP DEECET Counselling Seat Allotment 2018 process provides admission to candidates on the basis of their merit. To have an idea about how the AP DEECET Admission Procedure 2018 takes place, check the APDIECET Counselling 2018 process.
- First, check the complete AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2018 from this page.
- After counselling starts, pay the processing fee in online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Then, when the scheduled date of your rank arrives, register yourself on the official site by providing details such as hall ticket number, rank, date of birth and so on.
- Now, after generating log in id and password, log in to your account.
- Then, start entering options from provided choices of colleges and courses.
- After entering choices, save and take a print out of entered colleges list.
- After AP DEECET 2018 Web Options Entry completes, log out of your account.
- Then, when the last date for AP DIETCET Web Counselling 2018 ends, the officials starts the seat allocation stage.
- According to the choices provided by student, rank, applicable reserved categories, region and number of seats available at the college, officials allocate the seats.
- Then, an AP DEECET Counselling Results 2018 are announced on the official website.
- After checking your AP DEECET Allotment Order 2018, go to the alloted college on or before the due date with necessary documents and fee.
- Now, at the assigned college, the officials will examine your certificates.
- And, the candidate should pay the AP DEECET Seat Allotment Fee to confirm his seat allotment.
- Finally, get admission in the college.
- In any case, if candidate skips anyone step also, he/she won’t be able to participate in further rounds of AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Seat Allotment process.
<< APDEECET 2018 Rank Card >>
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Web Counselling 2018 | AP DEECET Online Counselling 2018
The detailed AP DEECET 2018 Web Counselling process is provided below. By reading below steps, the candidate can easily fill the choices at the time of AP DEECET Web Options Entry 2018.
- The candidates should pay the AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Fee or processing fee through the payment gateway.
- First, go to the official website, deecetap.cgg.gov.in.
- Sign in with your login id and password.
- Enter asked details and OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, the page displays all available colleges and courses.
- Choose your preferred courses and college combinations and specify them in your desired order.
- After filling in choices, check whether the options are in desired order or not.
- Then, save your options and take a print out of choices list.
- Also, while entering choices, save your options often so that you won’t lose any date even if there is power or internet connection loss.
- If you are satisfied with all the options, then log out of your account.
- Otherwise, the candidate can change his/her choices by clicking on ‘modify/ change’ button.
AP DEECET Seat Allotment and Seat Reservation 2018 | AP DIETCET 2018 Counselling
- All the seats at Government DIET Colleges are filled by the officials of DEECET- 2018 on the basis of rank achieved by the candidates and the reservation rule 6 & 7 of G.O.Ms.No.30, Dt.08.07.2015.
- The Local Candidates get 85% of seats and Non- Local Candidates get remaining 15% of seats.
- The seats sanctioned to Un-Aided Institutes are divided as Category A seats and Category B seats.
- The category A seats includes 80% of sanctioned seats and are filled on the basis of rank obtained by the aspirant. The Category A seats are allocated by Convener DEECET 2018.
- Now, the category B contains 20% of seats. These seats are filled by candidates who wrote DEECET and was assigned a rank in common merit list. The Category B seats are allocated by respective Institutes.
Bookmark this website to check latest updates regarding State and National Level Entrance Exams. Also, you can see information related to notifications, previous papers, hall ticket, results, rank cards and counselling process.