Get the link to AIBE 12 Registration. Refer Stepwise AIBE Registration Process. See AIBE 12 login details. Check the eligibility criteria to apply online for All India Bar Examination. AIBE online registration starting date and last date. View essential instructions for AIBE 2018 registration. Also, find the documents required to fill AIBE online application form 2018.
AIBE Registration 2018 @ allindiabarexamination.com Application Form
Bar Council of India has released the AIBE application form 2018 on 9th March 2018 for the exam will be conducted on 10th June 2018. It will release the AIBE 12 registration form in online only. So, the candidates should submit the AIBE application forms 2018 through online mode only. In this article, we have the direct link to AIBE apply online. Therefore, the candidates can make the provided link to register for AIBE 12 exam. Also, we have given the total procedure to complete the AIBE 12 registration process. AIBE exam 2018 registration process includes AIBE 12 login, upload images of photograph, signature & documents and registration fee payment. Candidates have to make the payment of AIBE 12 through offline mode (Challan in any SBI branch).
Latest News !!! AIBE 2018 Registration Closing Date is extended up to 15th May 2018. Apply Online for AIBE (12) Exam to be held on 10th June 2018 through Provided Link.
AIBE is organized by BCI for testing qualifying advocates, eligibility in practising law across India. Therefore, candidates who have completed the LLB course from a recognized Law Institute are eligible to register for All India Bar Examination. Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria, documents required while AIBE 12 online registration process and important dates related to AIBE 12 exam.
Bar Council of India AIBE 12 Registration – Overview
|AIBE Registration 2018|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Bar Council of India|
|Exam Name||All India Bar Examination 2018 (12)|
|AIBE Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|AIBE 12 Registration Starts from||9th March 2018|
|Last Date to AIBE Online Registration 2018||15th May 2018 (Extended)|
|Closing Date for payment of challan for AIBE 12 Online registration||16th May 2018|
|Fill the details in AIBE (12) Application form upto||17th May 2018|
|Ending Date for completion of the incomplete AIBE 12 Online form||22nd May 2018|
|AIBE 12 Hall Ticket Issue Date||29th May 2018|
|AIBE 12 Exam Date||10th June 2018|
|AIBE Answer Key 2018 Release Date||June 2018|
|The result of AIBE 12 Publishing Date||July 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for All India Bar Examination (12) Exam
- Candidates should be a citizen of the Indian nation.
- Applicants should be passed 3 years or 5 years LLB course from BCI recognized board.
- There are no minimum aggregate marks prescribed by the Bar Council of India in their degree.
- Law graduate must be enrolled with State Bar Council and the candidates should have the State Bar Council Enrollment ID.
- Students can write the AIBE exam any number of times.
- There shall be no age maximum and minimum age limit.
Essential Details to Fill AIBE Application Form
- Advocate ID card ( if authenticated by State Bar Council)
- Scanned photo and signature
- Enrollment Certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
AIBE Registration 2018 Process | Steps to Fill AIBE Online Application Form
Here, candidates can check the total AIBE 2018 online registration process.
Step 1: AIBE 12 Registration
- Candidates visit the official website of All India Bar Examination @ www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Applicants have to enter the details to register for AIBE 12 exam. The particulars such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Permanent Address
- House Number
- Upload the required documents above mentioned in the AIBE registration form 2018.
- After completion of uploading the images and furnishing the necessary details in the AIBE 2018 application form, candidates have to click on “Save button”.
- Then AIBE 12 registration number and password will be sent to the registered Email and mobile number.
- Candidates put their enrollment number with the state code as per your enrollment certificate.
Step 2: AIBE 12 Login
- Applicants are required to click on the “Login Here” tab on the official homepage of the AIBE.
- Candidates need to log in to their AIBE account by entering the AIBE 12 registration Id and password.
- Then click on the “login” button.
- After clicking on the login button, candidates can see their AIBE 2018 registration details and tap on the “Print Challan button”.
- Take the printout of the challan form to make the AIBE application fee payment.
Step 3: All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 Registration Fee Payment
- Applicants should make the application fee payment through SBI bank challan.
- After 24 hours of AIBE 12 registration, candidates need to any branch of State Bank of India to pay the registration fee along with the printed registration form.
- No other mode fee payments are acceptable.
Step 4: Upload Challan – AIBE XII Registration
- After successful AIBE registration fee payment, aspirants have to re-login to their account by using the same registration number & password.
- Candidates should login only after 24 hours of making the AIBE 12 application fee payment.
- Now, click on the “Upload Challan” button to upload the challan form.
- After uploading the challan form, you need to enter the journal number, branch code and date of the challan from your challan copy.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
Step 4: Print out of AIBE 12 Application Form
- After completion of the process of submitting the challan form, applicants are required to go back the AIBE 12 online registration form page and click on the “AIBE 2018 application form”.
- Candidates should take the printout of the AIBE online application form 2018 and preserve it for future correspondence.
Instructions for BCI AIBE 12 Registration
- Candidates should upload the mandatory documents i.e., Photograph, signature and Enrollment Certificate.
- All the uploaded documents must be self attested.
- The board will reject the uploaded document without attestation.
- If you have entered any wrong information in the uploaded document/ image, then you can rectify it by mailing to email@example.com along with your AIBE 12 registration number. Candidates send the mail before the release date of AIBE (12) admit card.
- Make sure candidate’s documents, signature and photograph are correctly uploaded in the AIBE online application form 2018.
- Candidates not required send the print copy of the AIBE registration to the AIBE office.
- Applicants must take the printout of the application form of AIBE 12 for future reference.
- Candidates should enter the correct Email Id and mobile number because those are used for communication till the end.
- SC/ ST candidates need to upload the Caste Certificate in English or Hindi language along with other documents.
- Physically Challenged candidates must upload the self attested copy of disability certificate.
- AIBE 12 registration fee is non-refundable.
About All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
AIBE is national level entrance examination. It is authorized by Bar Council of India (BCI). AIBE exam is conducted twice a year i.e., June and December. BCI organize the exam to check the capability of an advocate and to practice law in any court of India. The candidates those who have completed the 3 years or 5 years LAW course from a BCI recognized board are eligible to apply for AIBE 2018. Bar Council of India conducts this AIBE exam to award “Certificate of Practice” to eligible lawyers. Therefore, interested candidates can register for the AIBE 12 by using the given link below. Also, refer the given step by step process to fill the AIBE registration form 2018. Applicants should submit the AIBE 2018 application form through online mode only.
<< AIBE XII Result 2018 >>
Candidates can check the complete details on AIBE login from this post. Also, refer AIBE 12 registration process. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check the latest updates on AIBE online registration 2018.
<< AIBE 12 Registration >>