AEEE Application form 2019 will be released in December 2018. Get the link to fill online AEEE 2019 application form directly. Check how to apply for AIEEE 2019 exam. View eligibility criteria to apply for Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination. See important dates related to the Amrita University Entrance Exam 2019. Follow simple procedure for Amrita University online application form filling.
AEEE Application Form 2019 – Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham organizes the Engineering Entrance Examination for providing the admissions into the B.Tech Programmes. Through AEEE test, it will offer the B.Tech programme admissions for the candidates in the Amrita Schools of Engineering in Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses. Therefore, interested candidates should apply to the AEEE entrance examination. Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination is the mandatory test for admission in the Amrita Schools of Engineering. So, the candidates should register for AEEE 2019 exam before the last date. The University manages the Engineering Entrance Examination in two modes i.e., Computer Based Test and Pen & Paper Based Test.
AEEE application form 2019 will be available in both offline and online modes. The candidates can get the offline application form of AEEE from the branches of the post office, Dhanalakshmi Bank and Federal Bank. Also, get the printed OMR application forms by post from the Admissions Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore with a written request giving complete communication address, phone number and Email ID along with a Demand Draft. Hence, the candidates can fill the AEEE 2019 application form either online or offline mode as per their choice. Applicants are required to make the Amrita Universiy Application fee through online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or offline (Demand Draft). Go through the below sections to check the complete information regarding Amrita University application form filling process, eligibility criteria, etc.
AEEE 2019 Application Form @ www.amrita.edu/aeee 2019 Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Entrance Examination Name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Level of the Test||University Level|
|Mode of the Application||Online/ Offline|
|AEEE Notification Releasing Date||November 2018|
|Starting Date for AEEE 2019 Application Form Submitting||December 2018|
|Amrita University Online Registration Last Date||April 2019|
|Closing Date for Receiving AEEE OMR Application form||April 2019|
|Slot Booking Date||April 2019|
|AEEE Admit Card 2019 Download date||April 2019|
|AEEE Exam Date||April 2019|
|Mode the Engineering Entrance Examination||CBT & PBT|
|Declaration of AEEE Results 2018 Date||May 2019|
|Category Name||Application form|
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Tech Admission 2019
Candidates should check the eligibility requirements to apply for the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination before starting the application process. Here, we are providing the eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification. Hence, check them before the starting the application form filling process.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1st July 1998.
- The applicants must be passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum 60%aggregate marks.
- They obtained more than 55% marks in each of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- The candidates who have completed their 3 years polytechnic are also eligible to apply.
- Exam appearing candidates also applicable register for the test.
AEEE Apply Online Steps | AEEE 2019 Online Registration
Here, candidates can check the simple procedure to fill and submit the AEEE application form through online. AEEE online application form 2019 filling process includes online registration, fill details in the form, upload the scanned images & payment of entrance exam application fee. Read this entire section, to get an idea about how to apply for AEEE 2019 exam. Hence, follow the simple process while filling the Amrita University application form 2019.
Step 1: AEEE 2019 Online Registration
Candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form of AEEE 2019. Students are required to visit the official site for AEEE 2019 registration.
- For Amrita University registration 2019 applicants need to enter the
- Valid Email Id
- Date of Birth.
Then they will get the confirmation mail. By using the application number and Date of Birth candidates have to log in to the account.
Step 2: Fill AEEE 2019 Online Application Form
- On successful login, the applicants need to enter the details such as Personal, Address and Educational Details. in AEEE application form 2019.
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (as per School Records)
- Parent/ Guardian Name
- State/ Union Territory from where you have completed 12th Class
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Postal Address of the Candidate (In India)
- Name of the City/ Village
- Name of the State/ Union Territory
- Pin Code
- Alternate Mobile Number
- STD Code
- Land Phone Number
- Alternate Email ID
- School Last Attended Details
- Name of the School Last Studied (12th Class)
- School Address
- Name of the City/ Village
- State/ Union Territory
- Pin Code
- How do you come to know about the B.Tech Programmes offered by the University?
- Examination Details
- Select the Mode of the Examination (CBT/ P&P)
- Choose Test Centre
- The information submitted in the application form is to be correct and as per the certificates/ documents.
- After furnishing the above details, candidates need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Signature & Photograph
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The images must be in the prescribed size and format.
- Applicants have to click on the “Upload file” choose the file to be upload.
- In the below tabular form, the candidates can check the uploading images specifications.
|Signature||Maximum 20 KB||.JPEG|
|Photograph||Maximum 50 KB||.JPEG|
Step 4: Payment of AEEE Application Fee
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee of AEEE exam.
- Candidates can be paid the Amrita University registration fee through online or offline modes.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- The students may do the payment through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- They can be paid through Demand Draft also.
- The candidates those who make the fee payment through DD, they should be drawn a Demand Draft in favor of “Amrit School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- Thereafter fill the DD details in AEEE online application form 2019 and then click on “Submit” button.
- The candidates have to take the print copy of the filled application form of AEEE 2019.
- They need to send the DD along with the print copy of the Amrita University application form 2019 to the following address
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Nagar (Post),
Coimbatore – 641112,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Instructions to Fill Offline AEEE Application Form 2019
- Candidates can purchase the AEEE 2019 application form by paying the application fee Rs. 1000/-.
- They can get the application form from the sale outlets (Post office, Dhanalakshmi Bank and Federal Bank).
- Also purchase from the counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore on producing a DD drawn in favour of “Amrita Scholl of engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- Obtain the printed OMR application forms by post from the Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore with a written request giving the complete communication address, phone number and Email ID along with a Demand Draft.
- When a DD is used, the candidate should write on the back of Demand Draft, “B.Tech Application 2019”, “Name” & “Mobile Number”.
- Use Black ink ballpoint pen to write and HB pencil to darken the bubbles.
- Fill OMR application form to the office address before the last date of submission.
[ Check, AEEE Result ]
About Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination
AEEE is the university level entrance exam. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham administrates the Engineering Entrance Examination for providing the admissions in the B.Tech programmes. The candidates can get the B.Tech Admission seat in the Amrita Schools of Engineering in Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses. Amrita University will organize the AEEE entrance examination once in a year for providing the admissions. Therefore, interested students should apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination before the last date. AEEE application form 2019 will be available in December 2018.
Hope the given information regarding AEEE 2019 application form is for reference only. We provided the total information as per the previous year notification. Hence, stay tuned to our website to check the current year official notification details. Moreover get latest updates through bookmarking the www.examtime.co site on all Engineering Entrance Exams.
<<< AEEE 2019 Application Form >>>