ACET Registration will be closed on 15th May 2018. Check ACET application form 2018 fill up procedure. Refer IAI ACET 2018 registration process. See ACET eligibility criteria, exam date and all important dates. ACET 2018 online application closes on 28th April 2018. Go to the below sections to know registration process.
ACET Registration 2018 | Actuaries India ACET Online Registration
Institute of Actuaries of India conducts the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018. IAI is conducting the ACET exam twice a year. The candidates who have completed their 10+2 / equivalent examination are eligible to apply for ACET 2018 exam. Therefore, the candiadtes who want to enrol as a member of IAI should apply to the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018. Through this ACET exam, Institute of Actuaries of India provides the admission seats into professional courses of Actuaries. Hence, the students who are willing to complete the courses in IAI, register for the ACET 2018 as early as possible.
ACET 15 Registration (June Session) Last Date has been Extended Upto 15th May 2018. Register here.
Candidates should make the ACET registration through online mode. Individuals fill the IAI ACET 2018 application through online only. ACET (June) exam is held on 23rd June 2018. We advised that the candidates check the ACET 2018 registration last date and submit the ACET online application before the last date of submission. Board will reject the late date ACET 2018 online applications. Candidates get the solution for how to register for ACET exam 2018 from following sections. Here, we have provided the ACET apply online steps for the sake of candidates. Scroll down this page, to view ACET exam date 2018, last date for ACET 2018, eligibility, etc.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 – Important Dates
|ACET Registration June 2018 Starts from||20th February 2018|
|Closing date to Registration for ACET 2018||15th May 2018 (Extended)|
IAI ACET June 2018 Exam Schedule – Overview
|Authority Name||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2018|
|ACET Exam Date||23rd June 2018|
|ACET 2018 Admit Card Download Date||8th June 2018|
|Results Release Date||12th July 2018|
|Last date for ACET admissions||24th July 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2018
- Candidates who completed the Intermediate/10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized university/board.
- There is no certain age limit to register for IAI ACET 2018 exam.
- English is the compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing students can also apply for ACET exam 2018.
- Graduate, postgraduate, management courses, Charted accounts and Degree holders in Statics and Mathematics are also applying for IACET 2018 exam 2018.
Required Details/Documents for Actuary ACET Exam Registration 2018
Given details below are mandatory to complete the ACET exam 2018 online registration and keep them to fill the details in IAI ACET registration form 2018.
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Scanned passport size colour photograph with dimensions 4.5 cm length and 3.5 cm width in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp., raw and .gif format.
- Image size should be less than 1 MB.
How to Register for ACET Exam 2018 | Steps for ACET Online Registration June 2018
Here, we have given the complete ACET registration process for the sake of the applicants. Hence, follow the provided IAI ACET online registration process to simply complete it. Valid Email Id, phone number and scanned image of colour passport size photograph are necessary while filling the ACET 2018 online application form.
- At first, candidates visit the official website.
- On the IAI official homepage, find “ACET 2018 Online Registration” link and click on it.
- Then ACET application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill the required details in the ACET registration form 2018.
- After completion of filling the mandatory information, they will get a confirmation mail to registered Email ID.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned image of passport size colour photograph in the ACET 2018 apply online process.
- After that, you have to pay the ACET application fee. Candidate makes the registration fees of ACET payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net banking only (Online) only.
- Applicants will receive a mail to the registered email Id for confirming your ACET exam registration and successful fee payment.
- If your registration is successful, then you can able to download the study material using same registered Email ID and Password.
- Take the print out of ACET 2018 online application to submit at the time of IAI ACET admission.
- After the completion of registration process, within 7-8 days, applicants will receive a mail from ATTEST Testing Services Limited to select exam centre, time slot and date for the ACET 2018 (June) exam.
- If you didn’t get any Email, then contact with official members at email@example.com
- Candidates should book their time slot, date and test centre otherwise officials will not be allowed them to take the exam.
- After booking your exam date and centre, you will get the ACET hall ticket.
- Take the printout of the ACET 2018 admit card and bring it to the examination centre.
Actuaries ACET 2018 Registration Fee
- The candidates need to pay ACET Exam Fee 3000/-.
- Applicants must pay the ACET registration fees through online mode only. No other mode transaction is not applicable.
- ACET application fee is not refundable and transferable.
About Institute of Actuaries of India ACET Exam
ACET is abbreviated as Actuarial Common Entrance Test. IAI conducts the ACET exam twice in a year. Institute of Actuaries of India conducts the ACET exam to provide the admissions into the professional courses of Actuaries. Through this ACET exam, candidates should enrol as a member of IAI. Therefore, aspirants who want to member of IAI themselves should register for ACET 2018 exam. Applicants should complete the Actuaries India ACET 2018 exam registration to take the test. Hence, follow the given registration process for ACET 2018 exam to make it easy.
Stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on ACET Online Registration June 2018.
Link —> ACET 2018 Registration